Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

dcstrategies

Scalper Software Indicators

It is a combination of the functions: FastD, LinearRegAngle, LinearRegSlope, SwingIndex and a close <> a moving average.

Yuu could try to find a combination for yourself that fits your style.

good suggestion insideday!

for short term exhaustion I like the close of a short term LR inside Bollinger or Keltner Band. It can qualify some countertrend trades outside the bands that some like to trade.

cheers,

cosmic

Does anyone have a copy, or know where I can get a copy of the Scalper Software Indicators? I use TradeStation? I have been using Carters TTM Scalper but it is a little late sometimes. I would appreciate the help

Thanks

Does anyone have a copy, or know where I can get a copy of the Scalper Software Indicators? I use TradeStation? I have been using Carters TTM Scalper but it is a little late sometimes. I would appreciate the help

Thanks

The link is in the first post of where to get it.

I went against my better instincts and bought the indicator (dots) and they

are complete garbage! and he's full of crap himself.

Cant stand these ass holes who sell this stuff knowing they dont make any money!!

Even the automation is garbage. He couldnt even give me a straight answer with even

basic questions.

Save your money.

Hope this helps.

LOL...i know i got emails from him for about a month and was pretty impressed.

Then we even setup a live chart to see them in action and after 10 min. he complained

that he didnt want to do it anymore and became a complete ass hole.

If something doesnt even

work 50% of the time...its obv. garbage.

How does it perform differently live then it does in the static charts he sends out? I'm always skeptical but the charts he shows look promising. I was thinking of looking at something like this to confirm my existing signals but if they don't perform reasonably in real time there's no sense wasting time/$ on it.

Let me know - thanks!

Well for one thing you can edit a chart after the fact and make it show whatever you want. I can draw a set of entry and exit points on an ES chart that make it look like I capture 100% of the day's range every day, but that doesn't mean that I can actually make those trades live.

Well for one thing you can edit a chart after the fact and make it show whatever you want. I can draw a set of entry and exit points on an ES chart that make it look like I capture 100% of the day's range every day, but that doesn't mean that I can actually make those trades live.

Of course you can...in this case, if he is manually placing dots after the fact then he is committing fraud. Since he has been in business for a while I'm guessing there is another explanation. He could be sending out only the time frame charts that look good. Only someone that has used it live would know.

I bought paintbar factory ones and it turned out to be a basic moving average. The problem with all these is that they show you the best examples especially in charts with perfect swings, take a perfect chart and apply any indicator to it and it will most likely look good. Live and learn I guess.

The problem with all these is that they show you the best examples especially in charts with perfect swings, take a perfect chart and apply any indicator to it and it will most likely look good.

When a swing is detected as a perfect swing ?

At the end !?

Taking a position at the right side of the chart When a swing is detected can turn quickly in the other way

But They never show graphs with this kind of aborted swing

I went against my better instincts and bought the indicator (dots) and they

are complete garbage! and he's full of crap himself.

Cant stand these ass holes who sell this stuff knowing they dont make any money!!

Even the automation is garbage. He couldnt even give me a straight answer with even

basic questions.

Save your money.

Hope this helps.

I am extremely weary of anything without a trial period these days. I am happy with my current setup but I am a geek afterall so always looking for that new toy to keep it interesting. Better than boredom trading, after all.

If they can't even offer up a trial, then chances are it is pure crap -- at least in my line of thinking.

Mike

I used this junk on Esignal for about a week then scrapped it, it's worthlessand, the customer service is horrible, they will barely talk with you to answer your questions, at least that was my experience. I should have known better from their attitude at the outset than to buy these stupid dots, oh well, it's on me.

Thanks....... I used it on esignal a few years ago but didn't care for it, just too many false signals and it just created more ambiguity for me. I guess they tweeked it some since then to improve it. My main objection is the sales guy is a complete ass and won't answer questions but the tech guy seems ok tho.