Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Autographed Steidlmayer Book Prize!!

Thank you all for your reviews. There is 3 hours remaining but so far have received reviews from the following members:

1. jjthetrader

2. Hlm

3. Blu-Ray

4. mcichoki

5. Billch

6. brownsfan

7. mistered

8. Agekay

9. Torero

10. shreem

For those that have not submitted a review, please feel free to do so by the end of day. Thanks for those who have submitted a review. I will be making a draw this weekend and will announce the procedures and winner of the draw. Thanks!

Ok guys. Here is how I picked the winner.

I used this random number generator to generate one number between 1 and 10. Members have been assigned numbers accordingly as listed above:

1. jjthetrader

2. Hlm

3. Blu-Ray

4. mcichoki

5. Billch

6. brownsfan

7. mistered

8. Agekay

9. Torero

10. shreem

The lucky winner is #3! Congratulation to Blu-Ray for winning the Autographed Steidlmayer book contest. I will be pming you to receive shipping info so I can send this off to you. Thanks to everyone who submitted a review and stay tuned on the next contest.

Hello Dear Blu-Ray, congratulations on your new book. I am sure you will have a great time reading this.

Big hat to you:)

Sincerely

Shreem:)