Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Market Playback Feature?

I was reading about someone, who learned to trade in the evenings by replaying the trading day and mock trading through the playback.

I am not super abreast of all the platforms out there and what they offer, so I thought I would ask for some advice on what platforms or software packages could do something like this? (I believe the person I read about used Ensign?)

Hello, I use ensign software and it has the playback feature and it is working nicely. Also, 39$ a month for basic service with forex included and playback for the e-mini. + add fees for direct day to day access to e-mini either with IB, transact, Esignal or others.

It is very good for learning by using the playback feature.

Was suggested by DbPhoenix through his book that I purchassed (BTW excellent book and really like the content) and it really help to get the feel for the market in real time versus hindsight charts.

Sincerely

Shreem:)

Can anyone tell me if esignal's market playback is tick by tick ..as opposed to close to close bars etc. and if you see in real time as it happened?

Market delta's playback was too jumpy....ninja trader has a good market playback for bars...but no MP.