Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

zdo

,,,just Sayin...

Government is said to be a necessary evil. The saying appears to be without merit. For can anything be at once necessary and evil? True, all governments have had a history of evil-doing, more or less. However, it does not follow from this experience that their good is indistinguishable from their evil. Governments—assuming a proper limitation of their activities—are necessary and not evil. Their evil begins when they step out of bounds.”—Economist Leonard Read

How can you ever trust the government again? As I make clear in my book Battlefield America: The War on the American People, you shouldn’t have trusted the government in the first place. It was Thomas Jefferson who warned, “In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.”

Unfortunately, as Carl Sagan recognized, “If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

How do you fight evil? Start by recognizing it. Talk about it. Refuse to play politics with your principles. Don’t settle for the lesser of two evils. Stop being apathetic.

As British statesman Edmund Burke warned, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing.”

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/when_government_evil_triumphs_freedom_falls

Well that didn’t take long. The orange puppet is assembled, strings attached, and live rehearsals are happening as we speak. Resume empire crash at full speed...

(Nailed it! ... and I’m not the only one who did in here, btw... just sayin’)

Evidence Calls Western Narrative About Syrian Chemical Attack Into Question | Disobedient Media

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O86i...ature=youtu.be)

:haha:Speaking of nailed it

Nailed it! « Bits and Pieces

... them cookies remind me of a very lossy (de)compressing automated system I was working on recently ... just sayin’ :)

More expound on

That is the “smelly little orthodoxy” (Orwell) that we can be nothing be a we...

Freedom isn’t merely an idea. When an individual feels and knows he is free, all sorts of changes take place, even on a physical level:

Brain function increases and quickens. Endocrine levels optimize. The cells of the body awaken to a higher degree, and energy output rises.

From the point of view of the free individual, things are upside down. It is HIS power that is primary, not the monolithic corporate State’s.

From his point of view, what does the social landscape look like?

It looks like: THE OBSESSION TO ORGANIZE.

If you want to spend a disturbing afternoon, read through (and try to fathom) the bewildering blizzard of sub-organizations that make up the European Union. I did. And I emerged with a new definition of insanity. OTO. The Obsession to Organize.

OTO speaks of a bottomless fear that somewhere, someone might be living free.

People tend to think their own power is either a delusion or some sort of abstraction that’s never really experienced. So when the subject is broached, it goes nowhere. It fizzles out. It garners shrugs and looks of confusion. Power? Are you talking about the ability to lift weights?

And therefore, the whole notion of freedom makes a very small impression, because without power, what’s the message of freedom?

Every which way power can be discredited or misunderstood…people will discredit it and misunderstand it.

And then all psychological and physiological and mental and physical and emotional and perceptual and hormonal processes undergo a major downward shift, in order to accommodate to a reality, a space in which the individual has virtually no power at all.

Jon Rappaport

https://www.thenation.com/article/donald-trump-goes-all-in-for-the-military-industrial-complex/

hm...

Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes… known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few.… No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.

James Madison

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some 50 miles of concrete highway. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This, I repeat, is the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron.

Dwight Eisenhower

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/beware_the_dogs_of_war_is_the_american_empire_on_the_verge_of_collapse

lesbians in love... millennials at war - just sayin...

Is anyone really surprised by this... and I don't even blame DJT. What you thought "was" isn't. What he promised to get elected, just can't be. It really is incumbent on the populace to discern the difference. Good luck with that...

If I were "king" everyone is going to get taken down (going to have to get realistic)... for your own good.

Ha! "The King" has spoken... good luck with that.

No.

and

We've discussed quite some time ago that even if he 'kept his promises' he still couldn't fix this mess...

However, what does surprise me, jp, is why - omg WHY? - you keep harping on the deep state? ;)

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/04/13/want-to-understand-the-deep-state-here-is-your-deep-deep-state/

HA! Well... "there you go again" (a quote from another bungling idiot). "Deep state" never crosses my mind, and if I was harping on anything, it was "deep shit" not "deep state"...

Though, I would grant that the two phrases may share similar outcomes.

For nearly a decade, Chatterjee and other astrophysicists on the thread had been trying to understand the nature of short, superenergetic flashes of radio waves in space. These “fast radio bursts,” or FRBs, last just a few milliseconds, but they are the most luminous radio signals in the universe, powered by as much energy as 500 million suns.

Huh, go figure. And here I've been thinking that I pulled trading signals outa-my-ass...