Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

zdo

,,,just Sayin...

HA! Memo to Mr. Zdo:

Possibly you should invite DJT to join us here. I see a lot of "I was just saying" in his future.

Sorry... it's really not funny... excellent price action today though (please excuse my giddiness).

Edited by jpennybags

Surely I don’t have this straight - Comey wrote a memo re: flynn to himself ... then “leaked” it to the NYTimes??

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/05/16/manufacturing-resistance-the-american-public-is-being-manipulated-into-irrelevance/

Actually, James Comey had already surmised that Mr. Precedent was "just saying" in his comments about curtailing the investigation into Flynn... in other words: "He's a good guy... no need to damage him further".

Unless there is more to the story (only DJT knows) the spin you want to sell, is that it was all done with the best of intentions, and that if Comey had seen it as anything other... well, then he should have reported it as such (not just written a CYA memo). In other words... diffuse the situation; spread the guilt around.

I'm just saying... but, it seems the only defense plausible is: "I was just saying"

Yikes...

So, you're the most maligned and abused politician in all of history (?)

So, there has never been a bigger witch hunt in all of history (?)

So, your inauguration was the most attended event in all of history (?)

You are Mr.Precedent... hail to the chief (ha!)...

Another fine day of price action, but please stop. I recall the campaign promise that things were going to be so good that we would be begging you to stop winning. I didn't think it was going to come true... who knew it would come like this, and from me no less. Man up, and shut up!

Too much fun (it's not funny... I mean it)

This one may fall into the "general bit of irony" folder:

June Chu, Yale University Dean, Suspended Over Racist Yelp Reviews

Considering this persons position in society, writing "Yelp" reviews may be about as "white trash" as it gets. Just sayin...

Edit: Actually, the above may fall into the "we all have too much free time" folder... gotta go... Wapner at 11... fish sticks and tapioca pudding on Fridays.

Edited by jpennybags

What is the 'deep state'?

Odd question... hmmm.

The "kiddie table" has already expressed it's views in previous posts; possibly lacking in clarity. There is good personal reason for the lack of clarity though. When it comes to the term "deep state", my view is one of Ignosticism. We (I specifically) have no practical use for the term...

Sorry... due to my Ignosticism I have no further insights into "deep state".

People keep on coming to me and asking, "There are so many techniques and one

technique contradicts the other?' Yes, it contradicts the other because it is not meant for a

particular mind. In these hundred and twelve techniques, all the types, all the possible

types of humanity have been included. Please don't be concerned with all the techniques,

otherwise you will get confused. You simply find that which suits you, that which

appeals to you. Towards it you will feel a deep affinity, an attraction; you will fall in love

with it.

Then forget all the remaining one hundred and eleven techniques. Forget them. You just

stick to the one that works for you. In these one hundred and twelve techniques, only one

technique is for you. If you try many techniques you will get confused, because to try so

many techniques you will need a very big mind which can absorb contradiction. That is

not possible right now. One day it may become possible. You can become so complete,

so total, that you can move easily with many techniques. Then there will be no problem.

But then there will also be no need! Right now is the need. Find your technique.

Osho applies to trading too... just sayin’

Is this deep state in action?

It's Not Just the Assembly Lines ? Robots Could Wipe Out 40 Percent of Retail Jobs - NBC News

I'm old enough, that for a time, I wrote letters to family and friends (pen, paper, envelope and a stamp). Ha! We had phones... but there was always something greatly appreciated in the joy of receiving a penned letter from someone. Are we all any happier with efficiency in motion and thought? I doubt it. Pen a letter to someone you love. They will likely question your motives and well being (wtf?), but they may also feel that deep appreciation that I spoke of; if just for a moment.

Edit: BTW... I rather enjoy speaking to cashiers (anyone else for that matter... possibly that comes from being self employed and working out of a home office... need my daily "people fix"). I would refer the reader back to post #216... Possibly Mz. June Chu could be more observant of her interactions with "common folk". The golden rule applies... be pleasant.

Edit again: It's not all about "you"... ignorant fucking pig(s). Then again... maybe it is... "trade it as you see it"...

Edit once again: Actually "it" is all about "me"... I will grace you with the kindness of "shutting the fuck up".

Edited by jpennybags

Alright... This why I'm an Igonostic when it comes to "deep state"...

"Another fkn deep state denier at work"

: It seems to me that this person has clearly defined his view of deep state, for the time being. Will that change with the times... yea, I think so. Deep state is everything; the catch all fucking problem to everything under the sun... "It's deep state, man". Me thinks he presumes too much... just saying.

"here's a stupid old man who never even heard of the deep state": That's not quite true. I've heard Mr. Paul refer to the Koch brothers and dark money as "deep state"... yet again another definition, by another purveyor of I have the answer and "it's deep state, man" Me thinks he presumes too much, and far too easily... just saying.

It all becomes the "deep state boogey man" dogma. I have no use for the term... cant trade it because you can't define it... it's a notion... nothing more. What more would you expect of something called "deep state"?

Edit: The saying goes: "it's hard to cheat an honest man". If one were to extrapolate that saying in all directions, could we conclude that "we are deep state"? Just saying... dwell for a moment...

Edited by jpennybags

It all becomes the "deep state boogey man" dogma. I have no use for the term... cant trade it because you can't define it... it's a notion... nothing more. What more would you expect of "deep state"?

deep state denier ;)

Actually, jp, it is quite easy to 'trade' the deep state... but I simply can't do it in good conscience ...

deep state denier ;)

Actually, jp, it is quite easy to 'trade' the deep state... but I simply can't do it in good conscience ...

Not a denier... just a simple Ignostic.

Edit: anything can be traded with success, it's a only a matter of system specific solutions. Your conscience aside, one's view of deep state (on trades based upon that so-called knowledge) will yield satisfactory results with properly managed trades. Sometimes... 50/50 is good as it gets... we all know that. I salute your lack of "trading" ethics though (it all seems small at times... I agree).

Edited by jpennybags