Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

zdo

,,,just Sayin...

I rather like this article...

Having said that, I'll say this: If one actually comes to an understanding of the inner workings of corruption, one also must then understand the simple ease with which corruption takes hold. Using the word "corruption" as if it where an entity unto itself(something separate from human nature) tends to void the actual understanding, and becomes "they are corrupt" or "it is corrupt"....

Time is a restriction... gotta go... just saying.

Edit: If I were king... motherfucking everybody would be pissed...

Edit again: It seems to me that roughly two to three weeks after we are jerked from the womb that we "all" eat the apple... "beware the ills of perfection".

Edited by jpennybags

Ha! I thought that my comments may bring a response (though I'm miffed (and somewhat pleased) that it wasn't stronger). I don't have the time to explain myself fully, but I will try to do the "in a nutshell" sort of thing...

My problem with the whole "deep state" thing is that the term (far too often) lends itself to the notion that anything that you don't understand becomes "deep state". This is fodder for the ignorant and there is plenty of "ignorant" to go around (myself included). Personally, I think it's a lazy way of thinking...

The workings of "govment" (my preferred spelling... it's a matter of cynicism) are complex. Human nature, actual fact, and "actual fiction" (ideology) all gets promoted as the next "new wave"....

I hold out little hope for any of it, but having said that... I'll say this: It's all good... trade it as you see it... no other choice...

My problem with the whole "deep state" thing is that the term (far too often) lends itself to the notion that anything that you don't understand becomes "deep state". This is fodder for the ignorant and there is plenty of "ignorant" to go around (myself included). Personally, I think it's a lazy way of thinking...

And yet when I turned my focus away from the deepshate back to the ‘economics’ angle, re : “erroneous application of theory as a matter of convenience ...” etc etc you kept banging on the deepstate?

Also, I’d bet if we gave a questionnaire out on the what’s and how’s of the shallow and deep states, everyone would score quite well ... no matter which tables we gave it to. And I’d bet your score and my score would be in the same ballstate. ... “ignorant” my ass, jp :) Just sayin ;)

Finally the shallowstate explained

Loose Cannon | Two Ice Floes

jp, A quick lesson in how to interpret deepstate proclamations

The spokesman added that it would be impossible for GCHQ to spy on Mr Trump as both countries are members of the Five Eyes alliance - a joint intelligence co-operation agreement which also includes Australia, Canada and New Zealand.

"I would add, just as a matter of fact, with the Five Eyes pact, we cannot use each other's capabilities to circumvent laws," he said. "It's a situation that simply wouldn't arise."

If you believe that, then - going forward - you can claim “ignorance” anytime you want :rofl:

In a rare public statement, the furious Britain's eavesdropping agency said the charge, made first on Tuesday by Fox News analyst judge Andrew Napolitano, was "utterly ridiculous".

Starting to catch on yet? :cool:

And yet when I turned my focus away from the deepshate back to the ‘economics’ angle, re : “erroneous application of theory as a matter of convenience ...” etc etc you kept banging on the deepstate?

Also, I’d bet if we gave a questionnaire out on the what’s and how’s of the shallow and deep states, everyone would score quite well ... no matter which tables we gave it to. And I’d bet your score and my score would be in the same ballstate. ... “ignorant” my ass, jp :) Just sayin ;)

Finally the shallowstate explained

Loose Cannon | Two Ice Floes

Mr. zdo... as I've said in the past: whenever I find myself in disagreement with you, it's only by degrees. I think it holds true...

There are probably 2.65 people that are reading this thread...why bother to get down into the "brass tacks" of one view over another? This is mine...

I suppose that the term "deep state" causes me to bristle just a bit, in that it places a distinct name on something that is much like "dark matter"... we know it exists, but trying to define "it" is problematic...

To me, "deep state" is as natural as rain, or the sun rising in the east... it's just the way it works. I wouldn't even call it evil... it just is... kinda like "dark matter". We could all become simple goat herders, and you would still end up with some form of "deep state" (I do bristle at the term), but it's a natural progression of human kind...the rise and fall of civilizations... however one would like to apply it according to your particular bend.

Do I want to argue about the existence of "deep state"? The answer is a resigned "no"... but, I do take deference to the definition. We are "deep state". And for me, I really can't get past that notion...

So, what I say, as I've always said... "trade it as you see it". Enjoy your life, love your neighbor, try to get along... get on with life as we know it.

Mr. zdo... as I've said in the past: whenever I find myself in disagreement with you, it's only by degrees. I think it holds true...

There are probably 2.65 people that are reading this thread...why bother to get down into the "brass tacks" of one view over another? This is mine...

I suppose that the term "deep state" causes me to bristle just a bit, in that it places a distinct name on something that is much like "dark matter"... we know it exists, but trying to define "it" is problematic...

To me, "deep state" is as natural as rain, or the sun rising in the east... it's just the way it works. I wouldn't even call it evil... it just is... kinda like "dark matter". We could all become simple goat herders, and you would still end up with some form of "deep state" (I do bristle at the term), but it's a natural progression of human kind...the rise and fall of civilizations... however one would like to apply it according to your particular bend.

Do I want to argue about the existence of "deep state"? The answer is a resigned "no"... but, I do take deference to the definition. We are "deep state". And for me, I really can't get past that notion...

So, what I say, as I've always said... "trade it as you see it". Enjoy your life, love your neighbor, try to get along... get on with life as we know it.

:) This has always been a ‘just sayin’ thread - not a ‘deep stating’ thread.

Not a single post herein really deserves an ‘argument’ - because arguing with ‘just sayin’ is senseless... it's just the way it works. I wouldn't even call it evil... it just is... kinda like "dark matter". We could all become simple goat herders, and you would still end up with some form of "just sayin" ;)

so- arguing we'll do :doh:

Banks Are Evil | Adam Taggart | Safehaven.com

The deep state serves the “bank” (I do bristle at the term) ... deep state is evil :)

just sayin’

Re:

“ We are "deep state". And for me, I really can't get past that notion...”

That is the “smelly little orthodoxy” (Orwell) that we can be nothing be a we...

Just sayin’

have a good spring

:missy:

That is the “smelly little orthodoxy” (Orwell) that we can be nothing be a we...

Just sayin’

You do realise that nobody has a clue what you're saying (most of the time)...just sayin'

I would have thought you’d be one that got that right off - as is...

Will see if I can find a more eloquent expound on it...

Meanwhile out at the ranch...

WATCH OUT: Google is recording everything you search and say

One of the fascinating things that’s happening as a side effect of Natural News being blacklisted by Google is that thousands of people are contacting us with information about the hidden history of Google. As we are coming to discover, Google isn’t an innocent, friendly search engine created to help humanity… it’s actually an extension of the deep state that seeks to dominate and enslave all of humanity.

He noted a separate report by Insurge Intelligence which found that the CIA essentially made Google by funding, nurturing and incubating it as a means of dominating the world through control of information. The search giant was apparently seeded with money from both the CIA and the NSA, “merely the first among a plethora of private sector start-ups co-opted by U.S. intelligence to retain ‘information superiority,’” the investigative journalism project reported.

J.D. Heyes

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e#.qx68lgalw

Segway

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-cia-and-the-media-50-facts-the-world-needs-to-know/5471956

I get these splitting headaches... Is this Treadstone?

The most dramatic effect is amnesia. ... the result of conversion hysteria resulting from circumstantial stress in addition to latent, preexisting stress imposed by the conditioning process...

Treadstone is currently... inactive...

We are currently looking for other causes for your headaches and related symptoms. In the memetime, please refrain from self-medicating ...and from killing anyone you think might have been related to the project... just sayin

:)

After “Russia” being plastered into every msm newscast morning evening and night for months and months now... when all through the years the ruskies have always gotten much more coziness, support, and concessions from the dems than the rep’s - when will this stuff stop being fake news?

Breitbart And Infowars Under Investigation For Ties To Russia

Here’s your boy, PCR on the topic.

The Conspiracy Against President Trump - PaulCraigRoberts.org

btw -be forewarned - he’s ‘deep stating’ ... just sayin 

/

The real goal of the mainstream media is to SUPPRESS and DESTROY human knowledge ? NaturalNews.com

Of Two Minds - Don't You Hate Spammy, Sensationalist Click-Bait Like this?

The most dramatic effect is amnesia. ... the result of conversion hysteria resulting from circumstantial stress in addition to latent, preexisting stress imposed by the conditioning process...

Treadstone is currently... inactive...

We are currently looking for other causes for your headaches and related symptoms. In the memetime, please refrain from self-medicating ...and from killing anyone you think might have been related to the project... just sayin

:)

Well,,, alright. Going off the "grid"... it's giving me a headache...

Kiddie table understands: "you are the master of your own universe"...

"TRADE IT AS YOU SEE IT"

That's all you need to know... honestly... that's it... that's all there is...

Amusingly, now that "Progressives" have prostituted themselves to the Security Agencies and the Neocons/Neoliberals, they are busy denying the Deep State exists. For example, There is No Deep State (The New Yorker).

In this risible view, there is no Deep State "conspiracy" (the media's favorite term of dismissal/ridicule), just a bunch of "good German" bureaucrats industriously doing the Empire's essential work of undermining democracies that happen not to prostrate themselves at the feet of the Empire, murdering various civilians via drone strikes, surveilling the U.S. populace, planting bugs in new iPhones, issuing fake news while denouncing anything that questions the dominant narratives as "fake news," arranging sweetheart deals with dictators and corporations, and so on.

Of Two Minds - The Deep State's Dominant Narratives and Authority Are Crumbling

(“The following program is brought to you in living / digitized color...”

12 sec)

a quick review: zoominout imagery of the bullshit known

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usj6viU0AaI&t=9s

<4 minutes

The "kiddie table" approves...

Ha! Sometimes I hate your guts (nothing personal... nothing wrong with disagreement), but you do amuse me (for better or worse).

Edit: It's a compliment dude... don't take it the wrong way.

“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
~Martin Luther King Jr.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
~Mark Twain

“No man is free, who is not master of himself.”
~Epictetus

“State is the name of the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly it lies; and this lie slips from its mouth: I, the state, am the people”
~Friedrich Nietzsche