Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

Holding yourself accountable

Hi guys,

My sincere apologies on the delay for the development of the site. Its actually been two months now since the project has started and we have been working daily to get the new site launched. The problems we are currently encountering are bugs, bugs, bugs that need a whole lot of fixing. I have gradually started to implement some new features as I could not wait until the launch such as favorite threads, thread coloring based on hot, posted, and viewed... snapvine voicemail, custom avatars, profile friends and comments, etc... Some of the planned features could not be implemented at this time and we had to discontinue some of our development. Right now, we are working on a few more bugs and then we need to work on our front page design. Once this is done, we will be ready to launch. Its taking alot longer than expected but hopefully it will be worth the wait. I am the only one using the new design at the moment as I am testing out functionality each day... and I do like it alot better than the current skin. Its alot easier to navigate and user-friendly so hopefully the time put into will pay off.

Thanks for the patience. :)

James - glad to hear things are moving along! If you can, could you share what is being worked on, what is planned to be done and what is being scrapped? There were a lot of ideas in this thread, so I'd be curious to know what is in the plan.

I'll take three , large size please ;-)

Hey Bill! Welcome back!

In regards to changes, most of the new features I have already applied. The only thing missing is a fib calculator, a trader map locator, a bookstore, and the TraderDNA portal. I also changed the layout for blogs entirely for the new design and added a few graphics here and there.