Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

John84

Cryptocurrency Trading

:)Hi all, I've been hearing a lot of talk about cryptocurrencies recently and wondered if anyone here has practical experience of trading them? I've been trading forex for years but as for Bitcoin and all that i'm wary still - any info much appreciated!

Yep, I've connect my life with crypto and trade not only in Forex market but just invest invest in some altocins and bitcoin and wait till it grows up tothemoon :) 

But this way is really nude. More profitable to use brokers for trading crypto. Amarkets, for example.

Write me in pm and i'll tell you a lot of crypto. You have to understand it's our future and i don't mean bitcoin. I mean all altcoins such as IOTA, XEM, dogecoin etc.

Crypto trading, or cryptocurrency trading, is simply the exchange of cryptocurrencies. Like in Forex, you can also buy and sell a cryptocurrency for another, like Bitcoin or altcoin for USD and Euro. This is one way of getting involved in the world of cryptocurrencies without having to mine it.

A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets.

The cryptology is still in its in fancy and might take a lot of time to mature like forex trading which is evergreen in my opinion. Lastly many invested in luna cryptocurrency and they witnessed a terrible crash swaping billions of dollars out of traders pocket where as this hardly happend in forex trading.