Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

Traders Log Forum for EOD trade logs and feedback.

Like Tree8Likes
Old 09-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #1

Ignore this user

Trading Rooms

Hey guys, I'd love to start thread to see if there is A Decent Trading Room. Here is my opnion:

Here is my conclusion after a year in Trading Room Jungle:
Most Trading Rooms Are Scams. Good Trader Does Not Need Headache or Liability of The Trading Room. I had been subscriber /visitor to 50+: most are clear junk, and you can see that immediately. Some: like ProfileTraders may take few weeks or so. So here are my opinion on few last ones:

1. Profiletraders and Huddy-Traders: Both Are Junk ( will skip word S above to be Proper): Reza in PT spends most of his time cursing Obama, trades 1 contract ( lol: who can make living on1 ct: and most of his trades are losers). He always blames his crappy trades on Market and Obama. Huddy takes 2 ticks a trade...at the best…

2. Eminitrading school: JUNK: The only good thing is Giles Sweetness: initally seems impressive: after 2-3 visits: These guys make living on Membership: not trading

3. Eminijunkie: Crappiest Room Ever..Clearly takes advantage of newbies: Fibs will become a Curse if you would pay attention to this guy..I lasted 15 min: made me nauseous.

4. MarketDelta: Worst software in Trading: Period. Only 1 person in tech support for entire US>had been member to 3 rooms associated with it:

5: l2ST: if you like to witness trades marked after the fact ( lol: anyone can do it): then this is room for u...after becoming a member and witnessing only 15-20 members became clear..Kam is not a Good Trader and Has No Business BSing . Also, changing inidcators weekly: what does that tell you?

6. Insitute for Auction Market Theory: I tried for 3 days and lasted 15 min each day: company of someone who sounds like angry 80+yr old who is cursing every 30 sec and taking constant losses during that time: was not for me.

7. Order Flow Analytics: NAP TIME...what a..: George pretends to be This Such A Special Room: It Aint..

8. PureTick: Enjoyed Alex's company....but taking 10+ trades a day is not my thing: although, They contacted me and stated that he made changes to his method.

9. FibQueen: Honest Woman. who talks about hangover in her Sat. webinar: great method, but you can do better after readin her book and trading on your own.

10. Mark Braun: nicest and most helpful guy, trade same method as Fib Queen. but you get much more personal attention: I found that he uses way to many instruments and charts.

11. TradeThe Markets: how can you trust someone if you can't see their charts??? and Clayburg is Pathetic: his system was one of the first things I bought in trading: Old Scammer

12. Millenium traders: JT is sweet and cute..at time may make good trades, but o long term basis: traidng 1 min candles//pretty dangerous: again 10+ trades a day..

13. Juggernauttraders: Sad Place…

These are few that come to mind at the moment: feel free to ask and I will let you know if I had been to whatever room you are enquiring about.

Here is My Advise: Remove All Indies and Stare At The Chart: You Will be Amazed How Much You Can Notice once all the background noise and indies are gone. Also: please, stay away from Tick Charts: I learned that most succesful traders take 1-2 trades a day, and they do not trade tick charts..
I personally would love to hear about decent room: I am a consistent trader, but since trading is such an asocial sport: would love to join a Honest and Good Trading Room...If there is one..Pleeeeeez, Prove Me Wrong!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laguna For This Useful Post:
biko77 (09-27-2010), Enalmada (09-26-2010), evroom1 (09-29-2010), sfmc01 (10-01-2010)
Old 09-26-2010, 05:04 PM   #2

Ignore this user

Re: Trading Rooms

Have you tried squawk trader.com, Michael kuta is the moderator,let me know your opinon if you did.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:27 PM   #3

Ignore this user

we have a skype e mini trading room its some regulars id say better than some rooms i have been in, its no charge just some traders that trade together
we have some basic rules , call your trades dont muddy the room up with useless chat, and if you dont like why you can always get removed
Old 09-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #4

Ignore this user

Anyone tried Fulcrum's room? Did you jump right in or take the $697 "Delta Course"?
Old 09-28-2010, 08:36 AM   #5

Ignore this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguna »
I personally would love to hear about decent room: I am a consistent trader, but since trading is such an asocial sport: would love to join a Honest and Good Trading Room...If there is one..Pleeeeeez, Prove Me Wrong!
I am in the Al Brooks - Price Action room. It's not a training venue per se, it is Al telling you what he sees. Minimal interaction, just a chance to set with a guy that paid his dues and is now profitable. He trades and will tell you if he thinks a good trade is building, and if he thinks the trade is valid, but exceeds his risk profile.

In Al's minimal style, the charts are simple and he sounds like he's moving and thinking at quarter speed - its an illusion as he trades like lightning and has a natural analytical skill which fits a trader. My complaint is there is no DNA transfer to lend me that remarkable talent. Sigh.

Al is more of a natural than I; I am interested in other rooms that can help me build that insight. Shortening the learning curve is part of it, but learning patience and discipline is a large part. Had I better learned either I'd be far happier.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:41 AM   #6

Ignore this user

I have spend the last few months in the Hawkeye Free Trading Room Hawkeye Free Trading Room. I've learned heaps and the price is right!
Old 09-29-2010, 07:59 AM   #7

Ignore this user

Any body has tried NATURUS trading room for e minis? comments appreciated
Old 09-29-2010, 12:57 PM   #8

Ignore this user

Thank you Techni Trader,

I will take a look at Al's site. After such unfortunate experiences and burning through few hundred k: I was Blinded by all the BS and now I can see: price action is all that matters. Opinion of Fellow Traders is Priceless. Good Luck!

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: