Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

Traders Log Forum for EOD trade logs and feedback.

Like Tree8Likes
Old 09-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #9

Ignore this user

Re: Trading Rooms

Just saw prior questions: I did not buy Delta Course: out of 5 of my friends who tested Delta: noone stayed..Keep The Money...There is a much cheaper version of the platform which is indi for Ninja: total license fee is what MD will cost you monthly.

here are a comple of links to MP and Delta info I am using MP and had used his Delta iin the past:
Final| Financial Algorithms
Great guy and worth every penny! Least expensive as well.

Know that a lot of people happy with below, but much pricier than Fin-Alg:
Investor/RT: Educators in Trading / Investing

Had not tried rooms listed above. Currently keeping www.tradethenews.com and quite happy: find info very helpful, and getting instant news had been Quite Profitable.

Does anyone know Good Instant News Site? Never imagined that I would enjoy : Pit Noise, but listening to order flow had kept me out of trouble and saved me money: staying long when Goldman sells 100..is a bad idea...
Thank you to all for sharing!
Old 09-29-2010, 04:25 PM   #10

Ignore this user

I learned the Fulcrumtrader method and how to watch order flow using cumulative delta and I'd rate'em 4.5 out of 5 stars for helping my trading performance. I use two of their setups to swing trade ETF's (SPY and IWM) and my entry accuracy is very much improved.

I know how to clearly make sense out of cumulative delta where I'd never been able to make heads or tails out of the delta before or see the use of it from marketdelta.

David
Old 09-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #11

Ignore this user

JPJ Trading Room

Don't you just wonder if its worth it? Ha!
Old 09-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #12

Ignore this user

Thank you!
I need to make some money back so I will follow your thread for info about the market.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #13

Ignore this user

MarketGeometry.com and Timothy Morge misrepresents what you get from them. It is not a trading room per se but offers mentorship to subscribers at different subscription levels.

The website offers a premium subscription for mini-mentorship. It says you will get Timothy Morge on Mon, Wed, Fri for mini-mentorship. Mr. Morge has 35 years experience according to the website but he usually claims 40 years to include when he was 12 and hand-charted for his brother.

Mondays have Tim. But they are free to anyone and are subsidized by CME Group. Mondays are usually good because of the CME Group sponsorship.

Fridays rarely have Tim. It is only Shane Blankenship most of the time. Shane was/is a truck driver. No where on the website does it say what his trading experience is. No where on the website does it say that Shane will present the mini-mentorship sessions. Shane spends the time marking on charts where swing highs and swing lows are. The pace is very slow. There are seldom any trading ideas given. Those that are given are after the fact on how a setup could have been traded -- easy to be right then.

Wednesdays will have Shane also. Sometimes Tim will sit in and watch Shane present. Shane spends the time marking the charts with lines showing swing highs and swing lows.

If you are brand new to trading, you probably need this information. Otherwise, don't bother.

You can ask questions but they get so many that rarely do mine get answered.

They also do an intense focus session. The session is half hour long. No questions. The first intense focus talked about how to identify swing highs and swing lows. The second session talked about what an outside bar is. So far, that is all there has been. The sessions alternate between Timothy Morge and Shane Blankenship.

I was very disappointed. I thought I'd learn a lot from someone with Mr. Morge's experience. They over-promise and under-deliver.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:39 PM   #14

Ignore this user

my fav out of 50+ rooms is espirates : very educational.: Support/Resisitance+ candles Sonny always answers all qeustions, but dont expect anyone to call trades...definetely not for newbies: but if u want to learn and grow: lovely place
I hate ES...and do not trade it, but do apply pirates method to my boyfriend Russell: much more exciting, than old and tired ES.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:32 PM   #15

Ignore this user

can you give me the website for espirates which you claimis good
Old 11-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #16

Ignore this user

Traders Chat

Give these guys a try Auctions Order Flow solid volume strategy and risk management.

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: