Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Duarte

U.S.Portfolio

I do not have a clear idea of what is the direction of the market will be.

I do not know whether I ought go long or short. So, I do both at the same time.

In a few days time, I will have a better idea of what is happening.

The following is the list of recently closed trades:

FhNBbsQ.png

The following is the portfolio:

pnABM1v.png

The following is the updating of stop loss orders:

Fc8GPUl.png

The following is 1 buy:

I88ZSya.png

I've been hesitant to buy, but now I decided to buy. I will use a small percentage of the portfolio. If market rises, so after I increase the exposure.

8 New Buys:

4FPW9vf.png

The following are the auxiliary calculations:

gQ6yjc1.png

The following is the last closed traded:

jNJImXo.png

The following is the porfolio:

vOw9DuK.png

hey Duarte,

as long as the outcome is positive then something must be good........I'm watching with interest

I took too much time to buy. For example, I bought EVC for the first time on June 12. Since then, has risen more than 38%, but I bought very few quantities and I took too much time to buy more. I could have done better.

I've been buying and selling with a delay on average of 3 to 4 days when compared with the consensus of the technical indicators that I use. This has influenced the portfolio result because the US market has risen at a very fast rate. I will try to buy and sell more quickly.

However, I also have a US long term market timer portfolio in the forum and the two portfolios complement one another.

EVC is not going well.

However, I believe that, on the whole, things are going well, but things could get even better.

My goal with a majority of stocks is achieve a return greater than UPRO.

I know that this will be very difficult to achieve, but I am very exigent with myself.

If the market continue to move up and if I can't achieve this then I will change my strategy.

I will put stop loss orders in all open positions.

An increased number of technical indicators that I use for short term trading are changing to sell signal and I have more doubts than usual about the future direction of the market in short term.

a5vIANv.png