Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

David Fx

Making Huge Money on Forex

I want to make huge money in forex but I don't know the actual method of earning huge money online in forex. Most of my friends suggest me to go for trade1on1.

they said to me'- you wont believe it! i made so much money bla bla ......................

Is that true- Did anyone here made it?

If you know about that please share your opinion here.

I want to make huge money in forex but I don't know the actual method of earning huge money online in forex. Most of my friends suggest me to go for trade1on1.

they said to me'- you wont believe it! i made so much money bla bla ......................

TBH i personally believe forex trading is a false delusion for the under achievers ..

Im doing forex trading aswell and u know why? because im an under achiever myself...

i also came into forex trading thinking i'll make huge amounts of money but that is not the case in reality...if i had a high paid job with bright future prospects, i would not have tried trading forex....imo its better to have a highly paid day job than doing full time forex.

bt there are people who do it as part time which is ok as long as one has a fixed high income source...

Thats just my observation, anyone can have his own and that could contradict mine...

you want to talk to Roger Felton. He's a mentor on this site and he assures me that mentoring is the way to go if you want to take down big numbers.

Ive never used his services, but Im sure he's an honest chap and must be telling the gospel truth.

Good luck!!

(PS if he doesnt work out, you can always try Steve46. Another mentor - but he's soooo exclusive he doesnt take on any mentors by application. I think you get chosen or something. Lucky you!!)

So....you would rather listen to a bunch of strangers than your friends?

Yes people make money in FX. It might not be huge and you are more likely to loose than make it.

Suggestion....

Now go back to your friends - open an account with their dodgy broker they are recommending, probably for kick backs and ask them how they are making soooooo much money. Be prepared to loose friends.

Otherwise.....continue to read TL

If you enter in the fray of forex trading with the idea that you are going to make huge money, you will likely lose.

Keep this thought in mind... Wall Street firms hire the brightest minds out of the Ivy League schools to research, develop, and program trading strategies in stocks, options, futures and forex. That is your competition. 90% of newbie traders lose in trading for a variety of reasons, but mainly because they are undercapitalized and do not have enough knowledge and respect for the markets.

Take a more realistic approach, study and learn, and you might have a chance.

I would simply say grass on the other side are much greener. I hope you understand this

I have in this website. It is a very innovative website with ideas how to play game in forex.

I have already open a demo account there- what your friends said is true, but bear in mind that they must be good to able to defeat their opponents in the game.

I can said that it is a not an FX Broker but a skill based platform where you bet a friend or someone else for a specific amount of money aiming to get better results in your portfolio compared to him in a given time.The winner is those who gets the highest equity.

I can advice you , open only a demo account, practice, am sure you will find what you want.

Good luck

OP could try another approach to making money. Here's an idea from my Junk box:

My name is Ms. Mariam Bora. The present Manager of Eco Bank here in Burkina-Faso West Africa, am in charge of Files and foreign ex-change. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end during investigation and auditing in our bank,

I came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased Customer. MR ANDREA SCHRANNER a GERMAN and a great industrialist and a resident in Munich, who unfortunately lost his life along with his entire families in the plane, Crash of CONCORDE AIRLINE [Flight AF4590] which crashed on 25TH JULY, 2000.

Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of his extended family relatives,

but all efforts proved abortive. I saw your contact from the business directory in our

chamber of commerce, trade and tourism, I contact you to assist in repatriating the fund

valued at US 6.5 million left behind before it gets confiscated or declared unclaimed by

our Bank where this huge amount was deposited.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased deposited sum in

our Bank so that the Funds will be re-transferred to any of your nominated Bank Account,

40% of the total Funds will be mapped out for your assistance during my visit to your

country for sharing and 10% for expenses. In your return acceptance mail I shall be

expecting from you below details for my records.

Note: this Transaction is risk free and it will be executed under legitimate arrangement that

will protect you from any breach of the law.

Thanks and God bless you.

1.Your Full Names

2.Your Direct Mobile

3.Your Age

>4.Your Occupation

5 .Your Country

Best Regards

Ms Mariam bora

I have in this website. It is a very innovative website with ideas how to play game in forex.

I have already open a demo account there- what your friends said is true, but bear in mind that they must be good to able to defeat their opponents in the game.

I can said that it is a not an FX Broker but a skill based platform where you bet a friend or someone else for a specific amount of money aiming to get better results in your portfolio compared to him in a given time.The winner is those who gets the highest equity.

I can advice you , open only a demo account, practice, am sure you will find what you want.

Good luck

I must say Jack- after looking at your post- this has motivated me to go through it.This is quite a pretty idea and looks very interesting to trade against a friend or other trader.

They allow me to play in demo mode or can play in real mode by probably depositing money into the account.

I enjoys the tournament game the most- everyone with the visions to win the game-I can feel the thrill when I see the equity rising,,,,,,,very nice

Let me see where it leads me.