Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

zdo

Dume

if the status quo continues

... apart from ... the other rubbish that idealists/extremists :)

(more) quo requires change .

...Writing in the London Telegraph in October 2008, business and economics editor Ambrose Evans-Pritchard warned that G7 nations, including the United States, may begin following the path of Argentina in forcing privately managed pension funds to be invested in government-issued debt.

Bottom line: The government may not tax your money, it may instead force you to buy Treasury securities with your money. For the government, it is pretty much the same thing as a tax. It results in your money ending up in government coffers to spend at will by government. In turn you will receive government IOU's, i.e., Treasury securities, which may be among the worst investments in the years ahead as interest rates go up and price inflation eats away at the buying power of those IOUs.

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: How the Government Is Coming After Your IRA and 401(k) Plan

“…wars and rumors of wars…”

Do you remember where you were when you first cognized that passage?

Stealth wars

Expanding Covert Warfare Makes Us Less Safe | Ron Paul | Safehaven.com

War…goodgodyall… what is it good for?

Transferring and concentrating wealth?

If you on the left you would hope BO would never stoop to false flags like GW did

Will The West Stage A Chemical Attack To Justify War In Syria?

you would hope…until you realize he already did it several times now and that he’s just a stooge too.

Wow, Clinton vows to thwart new Soviet Union:

The US is trying to prevent Russia from recreating a new version of the Soviet Union under the ruse of economic integration, Hillary Clinton warned on Thursday.

“There is a move to re-Sovietise the region,” the US secretary of state told a news conference in Dublin hours before going into a meeting with her Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov.

“It’s not going to be called that. It’s going to be called a customs union, it will be called Eurasian Union and all of that,” she said, referring to various iterations of a Moscow-backed plan to deepen economic ties with its neighbours.

“But let’s make no mistake about it. We know what the goal is and we are trying to figure out effective ways to slow down or prevent it.”

Oh sure, let’s make no mistake about it!

Is Mrs. Clinton concerned that the Russians will orchestrate something like NAFTA or the Free Trade Area of the Americas or the Trans-Pacific Partnership?

Is she afraid that the state will again own factories that produce junk automobiles?

Perhaps Clinton is worried that prisoners, languishing in neo-Soviet gulags, will be used for slave labor in the state’s war industries. And these war industries would support a vast network of military bases all over the world…

If I keep going, I’m definitely going to ruin my coffee high. Maybe someone else wants to take a stab at it

http://cryptogon.com/?p=32724

I wish she would put some energy into de-sovietizing north America. :roll eyes:

Why Dume?

If the likes of John Mauldin ( – historically a chronic, almost polyana , optimistic, only recently waking up, getting re-educated, realizing the “secular bear”, etc. – but somehow still seething positivity ) are talking like this

Yield Shark Video Landing - Long - Mauldin Economics

:spam:

Why Dume?

… and if you are focused on when John Boemer will cry next and what will make him cry… and how that might effect your ES trade… the centrally-planned monetary policy farce formerly known as ‘the market’ will soon (sniksnik) start making your choices for you !

Are you preparing for dumesingularity?

12/12/12/21/12/12/12

“…you can’t see light coming…” light .’. fire “…you won’t see the fire until it gets here…”

How many ‘forms’ of fire do you have in your world?

Merry Christmas back to you...

Why cruel TL and world? :) What did I miss!

You didn't miss anything - yet

:helloooo:

... in case you didn't know - the world is coming to an end on 12/21/12

I was just saying goodbye to TL and the world...

goodbye cruel TL

goodbye cruel world

btw Who the hell is TLadmin ?? ;)

MMS nom bad for the brand? :rofl:

You didn't miss anything - yet

:helloooo:

... in case you didn't know - the world is coming to an end on 12/21/12

I was just saying goodbye to TL and the world...

goodbye cruel TL

goodbye cruel world

btw Who the hell is TLadmin ?? ;)

MMS nom bad for the brand? :rofl:

Aah end of the world! Well, actually I one of the owners of TL, and usually help moderate but figured it's not a bad idea to chat every once in a while.

whats "MMS nom bad for the brand? rofl" :)

SoulTrader was the Founder of TL

Then MadMarketScientist was the Founder of TL

Now TLAdmin is the Founder of TL

I thought you were MMS and you just changed your name off Mad... to help the brand.

I was Wrong.

Turns out you are the new and different Founder of TL