Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Jack Francisco

Success is Very Difficult but Loosing is Very Easy

Of course, Success is very difficult but losing is very easy to achieve..! I think this is because of our greediness and emotions..! So never allow your emotions to trade with you, keep it aside while trading..!

well, nice said. it is true that we can easily make loss in forex trading by a single mistake. but if we want to make profit, we have to work hard with strategies, patience, and others. so we have to prepare ourselves for success in trading.

Don't trade emotions or trade with emotions. This is one of the biggest lies in all of the retail world. Don't trade with emotions? How do you do that? Turn yourself into a robot? Yea right. Emotions are one of the best thing a trader can have when trading. Most folks that I know in real life that are successful look at the market with the eyes of "how would you feel." You want to have emotion because its useful.

I would bet that any retail trader that trades without emotion or any retail trader that attempts to trade with out emotion uses big stops. Since this is the Forex part of TL then this really applies.

I would bet that any retail trader that trades without emotion or any retail trader that attempts to trade with out emotion uses big stops. Since this is the Forex part of TL then this really applies.

Hi Colonel B,

That makes sense.

Big stops ...... no emotion

So whats wrong with that?

I've learnt that trading with the trend requires small stops , and a positive re entry if you get stopped out.

Selling short in an uptrend requires a big stop.

The hard part is to identify the change in trend!!!!

regards

bobc

If the idea that winning is harder than losing is true, then all one would have to do is buy when the 'plan' said sell and visa versa. Something tells me that if half of people tried this, they would still end up losing...

Why is that?

Why is this idea in the fx forum? Surely it applies to all markets?

Could it be that fx trading there is less of an (soft) edge available than all other 'real' markets?

Could it be something else than following some silly 'plan'?

Could it be that Col B is on to something?

Questions, questions, questions......

:missy:

If you are comfortable with large stops then I have a trading system for you. I am thinking of starting a trading plan or room or some system for retail traders. They seem so popular so I decided I would try my hand at it. I think it will also help get the point across.

The next time you want to take a trade with a large stop then try my plan instead. Let me outline the details. It will target folks that have very little emotions or try to suppress emotions. You will have to be comfortable losing money. You will also have to have the same suppressed emotion to losing large amounts of money. We wont call it money we will call it something else. Finally I will give out my paypal or my personal home address so said customers will send large amounts of capital with out emotions to someone else. Trust me I can spend large amounts of emotionless capital better then the faceless people you are sending it to on the net. Also I wont charge you a commission or any cost for sending it to me. This is a way better deal you are getting with your broker. If you need me to I will send you self addressed stamped envelopes if you are underfunded. This will work on all markets and no matter what time frame you want to trade.

If you are ok with losing large amounts of capital with no emotion then please please please PM me so I can send you the information and details of this trading plan. I wont even charge you for the plan it self. I am in fact giving it away. THAT IS RIGHT ITS FREE!!! I am sending you all the information you need to be able to part with emotionless large amounts of capital for FREE. I will charge you no commissions to do this and in fact I will even send you self addressed stamped envelopes. Trust me your capital will be in good hands and be put to good use.

Don't beat yourself up and markets are unpredictable and just stick to the plan will be the mantras.

In forex business you cant success easily but loosing all money easily and always don’t try to make a profit then you will loose.:haha:

Wow.. i didnt know that ...:D

I trade forex with big stops and it sure is much more relaxing or less emotional (whatever) ..

Making pennies in the market is not fun to me atleast...

In forex business you cant success easily but loosing all money easily and always don’t try to make a profit then you will loose.:haha:

We all can not success easily ... But why ... if we are monitoring the charts with price and with indicators "pretending" that we are openning the trades - everything is fine - we are with "virtual profit". But once we open real trade so market is going against us immediatly :)