Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mysticforex

Traderslaboratory Hall Of Fame !

If we were to nominate members for the Traderslaboratory Hall of Fame, who would you nominate. They can be active or inactive, past and present.

It's a hard choice. There are many members who have made some good, thoughtful and insightful posts.

I would nominate in no particular order:

Siuya

ZDO

Tams

DbPhoenix

Tons of Material , not only usefull for Wyckoffians but also to any trader out there,

the willingness to help others and devote and effort he puts into answering every question

is second to none !

iama Fanboy :)

Hall of Fame - this site is not old enough. :) - we need at least 30 years of influence for this stuff.

Mind you flattery will get you everywhere and I consider myself more a trouble maker - thanks.

There are probably plenty of folks who post 5 times, say 5 great things who could be here, and so personally as groucho says

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Groucho Marx

But for the hell of it ----

I think if there are people who influence your thinking, change the way you see things and generally help progress a subject matter in any direction.....

a few folks who i found interesting and helpful when i joined here....good for nominations.

(current friends and family need not apply)

Thalestrader

Blowfish

Brownsfan

(You know this list will pretty much start to build up to everyone and anyone who contributes to a thread in a helpful way - i guess thats why thay call it a public discussion forum, and this a nomination)

What about a hall of infamy ? ---- Told you I was a trouble maker.

I would say that Negotiator's "Daytrading the Emini Futures" thread is one of the most useful contributions on the site....whether by content or page views...traders can find value in a number of ways reading it....

Top choice would be the Chimp. Walterw put a lot of effort into sharing his strategies through in-depth postings, diagrams, and videos.

Torero is another member who gave much to the TL community.

I add my vote to DbPhoenix, ZDO, Siuya,and Soultrader.

Bam-Bam