Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

mohsinqureshii

Forex Education Is The Key For Beginners

I am very passionate about every one obtaining a solid financial education. A skill sorely missing in the world. I chose Forex because of the numerous advantages over the other liquid financial markets. It has allowed me to achieve a high level of financial literacy and provide an outlet for my long hold desire to teach.

More importantly, Forex education and training has given me the confidence to control my financial future and that is truly priceless. That being said, we must look past the hype in the marketplace and focus on what it really takes to personally achieve in the forex market r any endeavor for that matter.

I am not going to lie to you, trading Forex is not easy. But not for the reasons you may thing. I have found that in the end we are the ones that will ultimately decide to be successful or not. I know lawyers who have failed miserably in the Forex construction workers who are now millionaires. The separator is not IQ, but rather emotional discipline or Self-Mastery. Where is this obtain?

Your Forex Education Is The Key!!

Learning yourself will increase your bottom line more than any other single aspect. Let me just preview what emotional elements must be in place for you to succeed in Forex. You will notice that there is no mention of strategy, moving averages or pivot points!

1: Have A Strong Enough "WHY" Statement

Why you want to get your Forex education and trade the currency market? Is it to save retirement? Is It to supplement your current income? Is it to replace your current job? Are you trying to accelerate your college fund?

The answer to this question must be strong and full of passion! This will be the one element that will get you through the dark times all traders face.

2:You Must Create Momentum

When you begin learning to trade Forex it is exciting and new, but like everything there is a finite honeymoon period and the effort begins to wade and life takes you away from your Forex education. You must create momentum-pick a time in your schedule and dedicate this to study and trading and continue to focus on the process of trading. Making money should be a secondary thought to placing sound traders. Imagine where you are going to be six months from now with a solid commitment. Hold on to that thought and never let it go. Work, Kids, friends and family- we all go'em. Don't let excuses creep in and steal your dream.

3:Overcome Any Obstacles

Listen, nobody is exempt from having to climb the learning curve to achieving in Forex. There are no short cuts. Forex education is the best path. i came across a system the other day that is being marketed as a system that "you don't have to Learn" to begin trading in your live account immediately. Just watch a video for 10 minutes and you are good to go! Warning!! The sad thing is that the system approach to built on sound principals, but no system is fool-proof and without your Forex education your risk is 100% if you do not understand when that system can fail!

Create a vision board of pictures that represent your "Why" statement. Put it within eyesight of your trading area. If you come to work in your car-stop listening to the radio and listen to a audio book, if you do not have the money to fund your live trading account continue trading your demo account until you can fund a live account. You will be in better position than 99.9% of the traders who fund an account right away. This why having a coach is so important.

4: Don't play the blame game

You must from this second forward begin to take full responsibility for all your actions. If a trade didn't work out, do not blame the market or to strategy.Playing the blame game will be devastating to your experience. Look at each situation as a learning experience. I always say that in life there are no failures only feedback! I always ask one simple question after both a losing trade and winning trade.

" What lesson do I need to learn from this to become a better trader?"

5: Don't Quit on Yourself

It's your dream and I want to fight for it with you, because I know what a mistake it would be to just give up and quit. If you Quit you will ultimately learn nothing and would've missed an opportunity to turn your "Why" into your reality!"

Thanks for your time..:cool:

education is a must for all types of investments...

you buy a new electronic device and read its manual a couple of times so that you can use it properly...since investment means (say 10x) more money, you should read at least 10 times more ;)