Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

because of gap up

no action unless there is a retest of SS day low

two possibilities for buy day

retest of tuesday low .... or blast off during globex session for a gap up on thursday morning

Dear Mitsubishi

Please post more like this

regards

bobc

Hi Bobcollect

Mitsubishi, should be highly commended for the TTT analysis he does, I have been studying TTT since last November, it was very difficult in the beginning but the 3 day cycle that I started seems to be working great. My book is on the SP 500, but I am learning a lot more from Mitsubishi

I would recommend getting to grips with Taylor's book if you are looking beyond material that talks about green arrow/red arrow trading setups.Those who study Wyckoff might want to add this book to their collection.

what Taylor's book do you mean in addition to Wyckoff? I'm now getting acquainted with Wyckoff's method - what interesting add-on can Iget from TTT & what book can you recommend to start from?

i have friday as buy day

monday is sell day .... still no significant pull back

this is still running up .... off the pullback that happened on the hourly chart

maybe no real pull back until that runs its course

got a pullback .... tuesday

now the question is .... will it bounce

if there is a bounce ..... a retest of the low on wednesday is an even better entry

if there is no bounce and it turns out to be a gap down .... trend day down... closing at the low.......

..... then the long entry will be during globex session

buy point is on short sell day

close out day will fall on buy day wednesday

so....... may be able to hold thru to sell day .... thursday

strong up trend on daily chart is ideal for pyramiding