Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Aussie3228

AudUSd

0.5% rate cut was huge but still 1.03 is holding. going to wait till we go below 1.03 or above 1.04

Agreed... I also would not mind to see it range again like last week. As a matter of fact I would like to see it range forever... :)

But alas, The Market does not care what I want.

sliding slowly towards 1.0260..lots of economic data release tomorrow though

I would be willing to short this pair if a new recent low is printed. Assuming I can get a decent price, and, I am awake when an opportunity presents itself.

another week below 1.0225 means 0.9660

hmm and weekly is turning bearish, if it is confirmed, 0.9326 will be first target

Bingo!

Sundays candle just dipped below parity. I am looking for targets of 9860 and 9660.

aud.thumb.gif.ec34fa0b1453850245d78026a085bcff.gif

I would like to jump in aud train but holding enough positions

aud/cad long

nzd/usd long

eur/aud short

time to close aud/cad and nzd/usd

and time to short aud/usd @9980 sl at 1.0010

nzdusd14.thumb.jpg.f1d08b1656ff5e3e39a7982f979d6277.jpg

audcad14.thumb.jpg.58c0de2195fb520f4e76a8f233b37967.jpg

that is interesting, daily chart is turning bullish...

pair is trading above the cloud on 4h and daily...if close this week above 1.0250, weekly will turn bullish as well..if this happens, .that means 1.0380 will be next

audusd19.thumb.jpg.eac2c749e4f3bff7847509c7c9ed8ffc.jpg

Dear forex traders

Tomorrow at 4.30pm GMT , I think the Australian Reserve Bank will cut the repo rate to 3.25%.This will put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Is this rate cut already priced into the market, or is there opportunity to short the AUS$.

Or is my thinking plain stupid?

regards

bobc

from what I understand, people were expecting a further rate cut after the last one and yet the RBA is wise to hold of for a bit...., however you maybe right if they go crazy, crazy, crazy and say its all gotta go, firesale out the door and cut rates again....

This sums it up for me

Rates to stay put in July

Personally I am neutral the AUDUSD.....bearish the GBPAUD and EURAUD

I read an article about people expecting .75 cut within 12months. my guess is .25 may not be enough to reverse.

However, 1.0250/70 zone is an important area, if cant pass it, we will test 1.0175 imvho

audusd02.jpg.0fe196597ebcdb831d2e9fff19305cc6.jpg