Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sadscorpion

My Daily Trades on EURUSD

Hi All traders ...............

I will post all my analysis on EURUSD pair here daily and all orders and entry points that i take will be posted in this thread on EURUSD.... with fundamental and technical analysis ..

:missy:

Today trade on eurusd of August 3, 2011...........

The EU itself has been in a steady downtrend for the past 3 months,

since the April high of 1.4880, in what actually appears to be a

bullish flag pattern (the downward trend of the past 3 months being the flag).

With 4550 holding, however, we will continue to look for

bearish opportunities overall.

Trading Idea:-

I am bearish on the pair from the current price of the pair.

I am short with a sl of around 80 pips at 1.4392 with a minimum target

of 130 pips and then my second target whould be the recent low of 1.4100 area.

We will also be watching for an aggressive long near any dip to 1.4100

as the pair has been making nice oscillations recently and any significant dip

is likely to be met with profit-taking and a rally.

The European currency fell back in the day Tuesday to the area of balance of 1.4155, where their movement lateralized closing the day above it, while watching an appreciation of the dollar in the market.

However, on Wednesday and expected jobs data due on Friday, and as a prelude to the ADP will in a few hours, we see this couple more than 190 pips recovering after trying on 3 occasions exceed the minimum zone unsuccessfully concluded candles 4 hours over 50% of 1.3837 and 1.4536 path between .

Currently the pair trading at 1.4315 back after reaching a maximum in the resistance level of 1.4345, resistance now consider an extension before the tour. This scenario will place as the next level to 1.4370, and 1.4395 where we draw the trendline.

If not passed the area up to now, the pair will resume the downward direction, with support levels at 1.4280, 1.4245, 1.4215 and 1.4175 and 1.4100.

BUY EURUSD @1.4340

sET SL@ 1.4240

TP1 @ 1.4419

TP2 1.4481 @

TP3 @ 1.4530

*************************************************************************************

More updates will be posted Soon.

GOOD LUCK AND TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.Hope this could help.I do not want to sell anything.

Just giving You my Idea.

thanks

*************************************************************************************

UPDATE:-This is pending order we will wait until UK close to hit the entry if entry is not hit before UK session close then we will cancel the entry thanks

instead of starting a new thread everyday,

why don't you post all your trades in one thread, so that we can review your performance.

thank you