Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Pony

Starting Forex

Get exercised first! Open a demo account in a broker and set some trades to get familiarized with sell and buy (short/long) and how the price of a currency pair moves. Better to choose a currency pair which is familiar to you.

Search on youtube the zulutradechannel! They have made some really good videos where forex terms are explained in a simple and understandable way. One of it has 25.800 views...

(A woman with short hair is on the video)

Hope you get a good help.

I think that the best place to start is a demo account. That will get you familiar with the platform.

Additionally I think your first deposit should be in Binary Options. It is a great way to learn the basics and then take what you have made and learned into a real trading platform. This is how I started.

You can also do this risk free. The results of the system I have used are below.

1085.gif

hi all traders..

very nice thread for newbies..... best of luck in this new magic world..

for all newbies i will suggest the School of Pipsology by babypips.com

they have very nice chapters and articles from basic to advance.

i also suggest u to join any facebook forex group (u can search on facebook for forex groups)

where you can also live chat with all other traders and get great help live from them you can also see there traders that they share there.

and last thing keep a jounal or register and write down every new point that u learn from anywhere.

make notes and last make a plan and trade your plan ...

thanks

hi all traders..

very nice thread for newbies..... best of luck in this new magic world..

for all newbies i will suggest the School of Pipsology by babypips.com

they have very nice chapters and articles from basic to advance.

i also suggest u to join any facebook forex group (u can search on facebook for forex groups)

where you can also live chat with all other traders and get great help live from them you can also see there traders that they share there.

and last thing keep a jounal or register and write down every new point that u learn from anywhere.

make notes and last make a plan and trade your plan ...

thanks

What is your Forex Group?

hi Bohica

there are lot of forex groups in facebooks in thousands i think u must search that is near you and in ur language ... u must first search with your city name or country name you will find many pages ...

but if u feel any difficulty then tell me i will send u the links of my groups in which iam the admin ...

thanks

I am a member of many trading facebook and have my own facebook page. I just want to know the names of your groups so I can make sure to join them and be a part of them.

hi dear

i am active member of more than 30 pages ..........

my own page is "karachi forex spot" and "xyna fx fund and forex signals"

2nd one is i just start two days ago just passed to my frind he will make it beautiful and more attractive and if u need all other than add me on facebook i will add u all groups .

my fb email is sadscorpionfx@gmail.com

thanks

:D

I am a member of many trading facebook and have my own facebook page. I just want to know the names of your groups so I can make sure to join them and be a part of them.

TL has a facebook page ,you can read or write also here,if you don't have a problem to make know your identity to all people of tl.

The best way to start forex is to take part in forex competition. A lot of brokers offer to check their real conditions with free money - first of all you will get a lot of knowledges and aslo you can win the real money. Good luck!!

The best way to start forex is to take part in forex competition. A lot of brokers offer to check their real conditions with free money - first of all you will get a lot of knowledges and aslo you can win the real money. Good luck!!

Unfortunately contests are so unrealistic. Just open a demo and practice looong time then you may try "your luck" in that type of competition.

I think, you should read all basic info about forex trading. I prefer to the following two sites for basic forex tips: DailyForex | Forex Basics and School of Pipsology.

Hi Pony, I already discussed two good source for forex tips and forex learning. Recently, I came through website Forex Australia. It is another good website for forex newbie to learn some basic and advance forex trading strategies.

Okay. How do I even start this? What platform should I use? How do I place the trades? (like through who or where)

Read forex reviews sites

Reading forex forums threads

Learn MT4

Start Demo

Prepare Money

Live...