Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Guest wrleenh

Tell Me What You Think!

Guest wrleenh

I took the plunge and developed a website to show my trades and results. Yikes. My systems look for RSI moving up from very low levels, often from below the lower Bollinger Band and crossing over it. Tell me what you think of this site that I just got up and running. The systems I use there all focus on RSI.

Technical Trades

Would welcome your feedback!

wrleenh,

Please keep your promotion to the minimum or I would have to delete your posts. This is the 3rd post you've made and all 3 promoting your business. Please be considerate of others as we're trying to keep this place spam-free. Thanks for cooperating.

wrleenh is a spammer.

Beware. A friend of mine bought his letters and that was only the entry price. The real price was all the losing trades. Like all spammers he can't trade, can't design systems and just takes people for a ride to spammer generated hell.

Don't be a fool like my friend and get sucked in ... stay away from these scum!

James, I suggest a forum for reviewing websites with paid subscriptions to trading systems, automated or not, so we can make heads or tails if there are scams or not out there.

Torero,

Its really simple. Anyone who arrives and dumps website addresses is a spammer. After 10 posts that aren't commercials someone could make such representations ... but until then their throats should be ceremonially cut and their heads pegged up on the city gates as a warning to similar scum.

IMHO :)

I deleted all his other posts but decided to keep this one. I changed the link to Disney Channel. Now he looks like a fool lol

Torero,

Im probably not going to accept any type of trading system website review or post. They dont deserve to be posted here :)

I took the plunge and developed a website to show my trades and results. Yikes. My systems look for RSI moving up from very low levels, often from below the lower Bollinger Band and crossing over it. Tell me what you think of this site that I just got up and running. The systems I use there all focus on RSI.

Technical Trades

Would welcome your feedback!

Nice site:D

ok now I understand what happenned... I saw a post from him on technical trading... at "your favorite indicators" did not have any more link... thanks Soul for keeping the forum clean... I think there should be also some filtering criteria to violent and unrespectfull responses as "scalptrader" did to my thread at "my entry vs my stop vs my exit"... I dont think we need to be unrespectfull if we dont share the same technicall criteria... the thread is purely technicall and deserves respect as any other thread...