Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

BennyHey

Tick Chart Pitfalls

... volume bar chart is always useful to those who can benefit from it.

Edited by Tams

I'm sorry you feel that way, that it's fruitless--I just have a difference in certain opinions with you, that's all. As I've said before, I love volume charts. And I do respect your many years of research and your extensive education. In fact, I have some pretty volume charts on my screen right now, and they are very nice to look at, and very helpful in visual back testing key levels. Happy trading Logic--I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Differences of opinion are the balance that makes the world go around. Questions are the fertilizer that makes innovation and inventions grow. This is why logic is the absolute best problem solving environment or test kitchen, so to speak. There is no room for subjectivity.

Are there better trading methods than mine? I would think so. Are there better methods at reading a chart? I haven't found any.

Yes, I know where you are coming from and happy dancing to you.

Differences of opinion are what makes markets.

(I stole that one from somewhere).

But, as humans, we rarely eliminate subjectivity from our thesis, don't we?

Luv,

Phantom