Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

emg

IMF Bombshell: Age of America Nears End

bad day Ingot? :)

like all of us, as we get older the world gets a worse place than it was when we were younger. morals decline, ethics are gone, kids are unruly - the economy is in ruin. I knew I was getting old when I said "back in my day"....

Seems like nothing has changed for generations - except we are wealthier, with generally declining rates of death, crime, and disease with more choices and more people.

C'mon is the world really that bad a place or worse than its ever been??? .:)

Now THAT is a really intelligent question, Siuya.

Maybe it is the grumpiness that comes with declining testosterone levels!

Maybe it really is the Apocalypse ... not yet Armageddon though.

I guess only someone as old as the ages can answer that question ... looking on as an observer.

Do you know anyone like that who could offer the answer?

PS - notice this is a short post for me ... hard, I know!

IMF bombshell: Age of America nears end Brett Arends' ROI - MarketWatch

This is what i think will happen:

When China becomes the world largest economy:

1) USA and Canada will begin forming under single currency.

2) USA will create a free trade zone similar to NAFTA in south america .

3) EU will begin aggressive campaign expanding in the Black Sea countries

4) Japan, Australia, and New Zealand will form somekind of pact or free trade zone.

Let the debatse begin!

Great post! It's very nice. Thank you so much for your post.

Bad day Ingot? :)

Like all of us, as we get older the world gets a worse place than it was when we were younger. morals decline, ethics are gone, kids are unruly - the economy is in ruin. I knew I was getting old when I said "back in my day"....

Seems like nothing has changed for generations - except we are wealthier, with generally declining rates of death, crime, and disease with more choices and more people.

C'mon is the world really that bad a place or worse than its ever been??? .:)

It might be my declining T levels ... or it might be real ... but the One World Governmentalists are becoming bolder and more open than when GHBush, ex-US President, uttered his now-famous "New World Order" speech.

In Australia, Bob brown, the Leader of "The Greens" and lynch-pin of the minority Labor Government (some say the de-facto Prime Minister of this nation) has come out openly now and said he supports One World Parliament.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/brown-advocates-for-one-world-parliament-20110629-1gqz1.html

How would that work?

Would the Somalis and the Ethiopans and the DRCongo, and North Koreans or Iranians really get an equal "one-vote-one-value" deal alongside the populace of Texas, or Tennessee, USA?

Don't think so. Brown is naive if he thinks so, and if not naive, then devilishly deceptive and has a sinister agenda. Which is it?

Carbon Tax

It might be my declining T levels ... or it might be real ... but the One World Governmentalists are becoming bolder and more open than when GHBush, ex-US President, uttered his now-famous "New World Order" speech.

In Australia, Bob brown, the Leader of "The Greens" and lynch-pin of the minority Labor Government (some say the de-facto Prime Minister of this nation) has come out openly now and said he supports One World Parliament.

Brown advocates for one world parliament

How would that work?

Would the Somalis and the Ethiopans and the DRCongo, and North Koreans or Iranians really get an equal "one-vote-one-value" deal alongside the populace of Texas, or Tennessee, USA?

Don't think so. Brown is naive if he thinks so, and if not naive, then devilishly deceptive and has a sinister agenda. Which is it?

Carbon Tax

Ingot,

At some point we are going to have to all band together to fight invaders from galaxy UDFy-38135539.

Brown advocates for one world parliament

Interesting that the new world order and the one world government come from different spectrum's of the political/economic sphere, and yet really are about the concentration of power.

I think Bob Brown showed his real agenda is not about the environment but about the capitalist system and power (and yes I do understand the arguments about having to change the very nature of the economic system to protect the environment.) What ever happened to the green motto of think globally act locally - maybe it has progressed to act locally as we will think globally for you and you will do what you are told. (has a familiar ring to it)

history shows us an extremist and an ideologically zealous person regardless of their persuasion ultimately leads down the same path :( and the debate between weather or not democracy works best when everyone decides or just some elitist group democratically decides for us continues on in a different guise.

and MM - alien invaders.....I figure it will be a virus or bacteria that will ultimately win the day.

Edited by SIUYA

and MM - alien invaders.....I figure it will be a virus or bacteria that will ultimately win the day.

Thanks for being a wet blanket.

I was looking forward to some really hot blue or green chicks and you are suggesting I will get pneumonia or some flesh rotting disease.

Thanks for being a wet blanket.

I was looking forward to some really hot blue or green chicks and you are suggesting I will get pneumonia or some flesh rotting disease.

MM - you will be given 1000 virgins, and you will expire at #7

5aa710930a4f1_oldwoman.thumb.jpg.a5af81e2155f74850a35038d6ac1b847.jpg