Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Rande Howell

Free Trader Psychology Webinar

Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 5:30pm EST (New York Time)/2:30pm PST -- it's free and you need to just register in advance here:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/568166601

Most traders know how to trade, but their emotions cloud their judgment and sabotage their efforts in their intense drama of trading. In this workshop you will learn how to hurdle the 8 roadblocks that keep you from developing the mindset necessary to move from mediocrity to mindful trading for peak performance. You will discover how regulating your emotional nature frees your mind from the fear, self doubt, greed, and impulsivity that bar you from higher levels of trading performance. From this new position you will see how to develop a calm assertive mindset that allows you to trade from a disciplined, impartial, patient, and courageous state of mind – the Trader’s State of Mind.

About Rande Howell:

Rande Howell, MEd, LPC conducts emotional regulation, mindfulness, and peak performance training for traders. He maintains a clinically licensed practice in Charlotte, NC where he teaches the skills and tools for peak performance training and personal development globally. In his past he has also successfully taught emotional regulation skills in prison, community mental health, and corporate venues. He will be a Featured Speaker at the Las Vegas Futures and Forex Traders Expo (Money Show) in September.

Thank you. It was also nice to put a face and personal interaction into our shared memory. Without using compassion, a trader faces an uphill climb moving beyond the organization of self that currently trades. Compassion is the emotion that opens us to our deepest potential. If you are a trader, you will need to have self compassion to re-organize the self into the trader you can be. Thanks. Rande

BlowFish

Sorry, it wasn't recorded. The Money Show is a little weird about that kinda stuff. But they did do a video interview with me that show be available now at their website. Also the workshop was essential the same presentation I give at my webinar this coming Thursday at 5:30 PM EDT. I can send a copy of that to you. Just log onto www.tradersstateofmind.com and hit the "Contact Us" button and ask me for it. You could register for it, but most Europeans get the recording due to the time difference.

Be well,

Rande Howell

I attended your free webinar last week. It was very informative. I really liked your 9 phases of Fear based trading.

EminiTradingCoach

Learning how to distinguish global fear into a specific domain allows the trader to name their fear or put a face on it. Learning how to manage the biological arousal of fear is another essential skill that needs to be developed. I encourage you to come to my free webinar where I teach stress inoculation skills that disrupt fear from sweeping the trader's mind away into a self limiting state of mind. If you are interested in exploring this possibility as a say of helping your clients, here is the link to registration for the Worry Management Workshop. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/993410712

Thank you for your interest.

Rande Howell

Index of /Index of /