Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Tams

Deficit Estimate To $9 Trillion

WOW !!!

http://247wallst.com/2009/08/22/white-house-deficit-estimate-to-9-trillion-from-7-1-trillion/

White House Deficit Estimate To $9 Trillion From $7.1 Trillion

The Administration quickly and fairly quietly raised its budget deficit forecast for the next ten years to $9 trillion from $7.1 trillion, an astonishing 27% increase.

The new estimate is much closer to the number that the Congressional Budget Office posted earlier this year.

One of the reasons for the change is that tax receipts are running below estimates due to the recession. The Administration believed unemployment would peak at 8%.

The shortfall in government revenue could continue for another year or more. The White House budget forecast robust GDP recovery in 2010 and 2011. Many economists expect the improvement will be closer to 2%. Unemployment will almost certainly remain above 9% next year and perhaps even into early 2011.

Tax receipts from businesses are also below forecast. A number of factors, especially weak consumer spending, have hurt many American companies worse than expected.

The alternatives for fixing the deficit problem are all bad. One is to raise taxes. A much higher burden on individuals would almost certainly wound a recovery in consumer spending. Higher taxes on enterprises will make it more likely they will cut more workers. It becomes a vicious cycle which ultimately adds to unemployment.

Another option is for the treasury to sell more debt. The New York Times recently reported that China’s appetite for US debt is falling. The paper writes “Figures released by the Treasury Department this week indicated that China reduced its holdings of Treasury securities by $25 billion in June, the most China had ever sold in a month.” That only leaves the Treasury one option, which is to offer higher interest rates on bonds. That will push up most other interest rates including those essential to the recovery, particularly mortgages.

The only alternative that will work to help the rising red ink is too cut government spending. The Congress and The White House have not shown much interest in that. But, the time is coming when their hands may be forced. That leaves the only open question as which programs will be slashed and which will be preserved.

Douglas A. McIntyre

attachment.php?attachmentid=13395&stc=1&d=1252860294

Big government has always been the response to big failures in big business or military conflicts. After all, no one expects big business to bail out or fight a war for any one - they are in the profit business after all. In the US, it was a string of Republicans and big business bubble in the 20s that brought about the crash of 1929 and subsequent election of FDR and then big government and regulation. The alternative was even greater suffering of the middle and lower economic class.

2009-09-13_124406.gif.5b22a6ff91730a294006d6090f1ff14e.gif

it was a string of Republicans and big business bubble in the 20s that brought about the crash of 1929

I think you've fallen for the whole republican/democrat b.s. unfortunately. With the above statement, nothing anyone says is goign to affect your bias.

Sure, there are real distinctions to be made between the two, dont get me wrong.

The government doesn't produce a thing. There is only one way to create wealth, and that is taking a natural resource of some kind and producing a product worth selling. "Big buisiness" or whatever you want to call it actually produces something. The government only takes and takes. Worse off there is no competition, so it has no incentive to spend that money wisely.

It doesn't have to worry about going out of buisiness or maintaining profitablility. If it mispends or makes a bad decision(as it always does), it knows it can simply tax it's populace a bit more, via the end of a gun barrel if necessary.

The 20s is a subject of great debate. Nothing FDR did pulled the country out of the recession any faster. I'm sure you would disagree? It would be my argument that he prolonged the recession. So the discussion is pointless. Every major government program since the days of FDR has been met with nothing but dissapointment and failure. The government can't really do anything right, and FDR was the catalyst that moved this country away from respecting the constitution and the government adhering to the enumerated powers within. Just about EVERY program the government creates fails, new government programs are only mortgaging future generations paychecks.

Government is the leech on society. It consists of people who have no real world experience, and they think it's their responsibility to 'save us from ourselves,' cause we're so stupid to manage ourselves.

I think you've fallen for the whole republican/democrat b.s. unfortunately. With the above statement, nothing anyone says is goign to affect your bias.

Sure, there are real distinctions to be made between the two, dont get me wrong.

The government doesn't produce a thing. There is only one way to create wealth, and that is taking a natural resource of some kind and producing a product worth selling. "Big business" or whatever you want to call it actually produces something. The government only takes and takes. Worse off there is no competition, so it has no incentive to spend that money wisely.

It doesn't have to worry about going out of buisiness or maintaining profitablility. If it mispends or makes a bad decision(as it always does), it knows it can simply tax it's populace a bit more, via the end of a gun barrel if necessary.

Government is the leech on society. It consists of people who have no real world experience, and they think it's their responsibility to 'save us from ourselves,' cause we're so stupid to manage ourselves.

everything you said about government is also applicable to big business

everything you said about government is also applicable to big business

I am not wanting to highjack this thread about the deficit, but.....

No it's not applicable to big buisiness. You're not seeing the inherent difference. Competition and monopolies! There is no competition with government. It is by nature a monopoly.

Also, profit motives. Like I said before, government has no motive to spend money wisely. They have an endless supply of it from us sheeple. And when they don't have enough, they simply take more money from us sheeple at gunpoint via taxes, or print more of it.

Big buisiness, no matter how corrupt it gets, it simply cannot run a buisiness the way government runs itself, or it would be OUT of buisiness. And that should be governments role with regards to that. Not to take it over, not to tell them how to conduct buisiness, but as oversight. To make sure big buisiness upholds their bargans they make with the people.

Worse off, politicians now run for office like a high school child runs for class presideent. It's not about what you can do, it's about making enough people like you, even if you have no experience what so ever. If you can remove enough people from the payrolls, play the populist game and promise enough handouts, you can own the country as a politician.

the problem there's not really a lot of competition in business.

companies take huge profits even after paying ridiculously huge salaries and bonuses to their execs.

what happens when they make mistakes? they charge customers more. produce lower quality products, lay people off or THEY TAKE MONEY FROM THE TAX PAYERS! haven't you seen what's been going on?

lots of businesses run off credit just like the government does. GM did it and was losing money for about 8 years straight and would've kept going just the same if the credit crisis never happened

i agree with your statement following that though. government should be involved in oversight for the most part.

politicians are sleaze bags just as you say but a lot of corporate execs are too.

i'm in total agreement with you about government but you have turned 100% blind eye to what corporations are doing.

the problem there's not really a lot of competition in business.

companies take huge profits even after paying ridiculously huge salaries and bonuses to their execs.

what happens when they make mistakes? they charge customers more. produce lower quality products, lay people off or THEY TAKE MONEY FROM THE TAX PAYERS! haven't you seen what's been going on?

lots of businesses run off credit just like the government does. GM did it and was losing money for about 8 years straight and would've kept going just the same if the credit crisis never happened

i agree with your statement following that though. government should be involved in oversight for the most part.

politicians are sleaze bags just as you say but a lot of corporate execs are too.

i'm in total agreement with you about government but you have turned 100% blind eye to what corporations are doing.

I'm confused? There is plenty of competition in buisiness. That is the nature of buisiness, consumers are allowed to take their buisiness elsewhere. There are plenty of every kind of buisiness offering services. And here is the best part, your wallet does most of the talking! That is not the same with government, if you think Big Buisiness has no competition, how much competition does the government have? ZERO, they have ZERO competition.

What does the executive salary have to do with anything? Do you want to fix the wages that someone can earn? And about that, guess who approved the big salaries for the Execs AFTER the latest bailout, it was the government!

You asked what happens when the make mistakes and want to charge people more? You take your buisiness elsewhere. They can't force you to retain their services. That's how capitalism works.

You say I'm turning my eye, I'm not saying that. I'm saying you can thank government for this crisis in the first place. Fannie/Freddie, you tell me, what was the government's role in that since it's inception? I guarantee you, whenever government attampts to do more than regulate, and actually insert themselves into buisiness, IT WILL RESULT IN FAILURE. Please, name a government run program or institution that has done something useful in the last 100 years?

GM is just all together a different story, that was bad run buisiness, it was an insurance company at the end.

government has plenty of competition you can just move to a different state or country or vote in a different politician.

i'm not saying we should fix salaries except perhaps in government entities or companies that got government money but the government didn't approve those salaries anyway. they said we'll just let private industry handle it because we know they'll do that right thing and they gave billions of dollars in bonuses anyway.

you can thank government for this crisis because they stopped regulating and just believed the companies would do the right thing on their own.

there are plenty of great government programs and their are plenty of great businesses. i can give you tons of examples of horrible businesses and horrible politicians and government programs. what it all comes down to is there's not one simple answer. the government isn't always evil and doesn't always fail and the same is true for business but we should regulate and hold people accountable. 100% government would be a disaster and 0% government would be a disaster. probably still holds true for 20/80

government has plenty of competition you can just move to a different state or country or vote in a different politician.

i'm not saying we should fix salaries except perhaps in government entities or companies that got government money but the government didn't approve those salaries anyway. they said we'll just let private industry handle it because we know they'll do that right thing and they gave billions of dollars in bonuses anyway.

you can thank government for this crisis because they stopped regulating and just believed the companies would do the right thing on their own.

there are plenty of great government programs and their are plenty of great businesses. i can give you tons of examples of horrible businesses and horrible politicians and government programs. what it all comes down to is there's not one simple answer. the government isn't always evil and doesn't always fail and the same is true for business but we should regulate and hold people accountable. 100% government would be a disaster and 0% government would be a disaster. probably still holds true for 20/80

There is nothing you can do to escape the government, and particularly I am talking about the federal government with regards to all of the problems it creates. And while moving out of the state is an option to escape the local government, there really is nothing you can do to escape the federal government. For the purpose of this discussion, the idea of moving out of the country is a bit silly.

Escaping most buisiness is as simple as choosing to give your money to somone else in most cases. And it does not require one to uproot his life and family by moving to another state or out of the country.

Actually, the government did approve those latest bonuses. Do you remember all the public outrage, and even from the politicians...... only later to find out that the bonuses where part of the bill the government signed, they just failed to read it obviously..... either that or someone got paid to leave the bonuses in there.

Thanking government for the collapse because of under-regulating might be so.... but then again we have government to thank for this latest blunder. There where plenty of politicians calling for the further regulation who shall ramain nameless to avoid turning this into a useless partisian political thread. But let's just say at the time the chairman of the banking committe obviously wasn't interested.

And sure we can talk about bad buisinesses...... but guess what? Most of them are allowed to fail! This is the distinction you don't seem to accept? Please, tell me a government program that has been created that has done something useful? Maybe they might have done 1 or 2 things right.... but their track record is horrible with the crap they create.

At least the private sector has created millions upon MILLIONS of jobs. The government has not created 1 job! Why? Because it doesn't create anything!! It only takes. Don't think I'm saying government is not needed or useful, as that is not my point. But too much governement is not good, and WHENEVER they put their hands into somethig they screw it up.

Government has no incentive to perform well.... other thant he threat of not getting re-elected, and you can fix this by promising enough sheeple things they want.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Date: 18th April 2024. Market News – Stock markets benefit from Dollar correction. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Technical buying, bargain hunting, and risk aversion helped Treasuries rally and unwind recent losses. Yields dropped from the recent 2024 highs. Asian stock markets strengthened, as the US Dollar corrected in the wake of comments from Japan’s currency chief Masato Kanda, who said G7 countries continue to stress that excessive swings and disorderly moves in the foreign exchange market were harmful for economies. US Stockpiles expanded to 10-month high. The data overshadowed the impact of geopolitical tensions in the Middle East as traders await Israel’s response to Iran’s unprecedented recent attack. President Joe Biden called for higher tariffs on imports of Chinese steel and aluminum.   Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex stumbled, falling to 105.66 at the end of the day from the intraday high of 106.48. It lost ground against most of its G10 peers. There wasn’t much on the calendar to provide new direction. USDJPY lows retesting the 154 bottom! NOT an intervention yet. BoJ/MoF USDJPY intervention happens when there is more than 100+ pip move in seconds, not 50 pips. USOIL slumped by 3% near $82, as US crude inventories rose by 2.7 million barrels last week, hitting the highest level since last June, while gauges of fuel demand declined. Gold strengthened as the dollar weakened and bullion is trading at $2378.44 per ounce. Market Trends:   Wall Street closed in the red after opening with small corrective gains. The NASDAQ underperformed, slumping -1.15%, with the S&P500 -0.58% lower, while the Dow lost -0.12. The Nikkei closed 0.2% higher, the Hang Seng gained more than 1. European and US futures are finding buyers. A gauge of global chip stocks and AI bellwether Nvidia Corp. have both fallen into a technical correction. The TMSC reported its first profit rise in a year, after strong AI demand revived growth at the world’s biggest contract chipmaker. The main chipmaker to Apple Inc. and Nvidia Corp. recorded a 9% rise in net income, beating estimates. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 17th April 2024. Market News – Appetite for risk-taking remains weak. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks, Treasury yields and US Dollar stay firmed. Fed Chair Powell added to the recent sell off. His slightly more hawkish tone further priced out chances for any imminent action and the timing of a cut was pushed out further. He suggested if higher inflation does persist, the Fed will hold rates steady “for as long as needed.” Implied Fed Fund: There remains no real chance for a move on May 1 and at their intraday highs the June implied funds rate future showed only 5 bps, while July reflected only 10 bps. And a full 25 bps was not priced in until November, with 38 bps in cuts seen for 2024. US & EU Economies Diverging: Lagarde says ECB is moving toward rate cuts – if there are no major shocks. UK March CPI inflation falls less than expected. Output price inflation has started to nudge higher, despite another decline in input prices. Together with yesterday’s higher than expected wage numbers, the data will add to the arguments of the hawks at the BoE, which remain very reluctant to contemplate rate cuts. Canada CPI rose 0.6% in March, double the 0.3% February increase BUT core eased. The doors are still open for a possible cut at the next BoC meeting on June 5. IMF revised up its global growth forecast for 2024 with inflation easing, in its new World Economic Outlook. This is consistent with a global soft landing, according to the report. Financial Markets Performance:   USDJPY also inched up to 154.67 on expectations the BoJ will remain accommodative and as the market challenges a perceived 155 red line for MoF intervention. USOIL prices slipped -0.15% to $84.20 per barrel. Gold rose 0.24% to $2389.11 per ounce, a new record closing high as geopolitical risks overshadowed the impacts of rising rates and the stronger dollar. Market Trends:   Wall Street waffled either side of unchanged on the day amid dimming rate cut potential, rising yields, and earnings. The major indexes closed mixed with the Dow up 0.17%, while the S&P500 and NASDAQ lost -0.21% and -0.12%, respectively. Asian stock markets mostly corrected again, with Japanese bourses underperforming and the Nikkei down -1.3%. Mainland China bourses were a notable exception and the CSI 300 rallied 1.4%, but the MSCI Asia Pacific index came close to erasing the gains for this year. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.vvvvvvv
    • Date: 16th April 2024. Market News – Stocks and currencies sell off; USD up. Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Stocks and currencies sell off, while the US Dollar picks up haven flows. Treasuries yields spiked again to fresh 2024 peaks before paring losses into the close, post, the stronger than expected retail sales eliciting a broad sell off in the markets. Rates surged as the data pushed rate cut bets further into the future with July now less than a 50-50 chance. Wall Street finished with steep declines led by tech. Stocks opened in the green on a relief trade after Israel repulsed the well advertised attack from Iran on Sunday. But equities turned sharply lower and extended last week’s declines amid the rise in yields. Investor concerns were intensified as Israel threatened retaliation. There’s growing anxiety over earnings even after a big beat from Goldman Sachs. UK labor market data was mixed, as the ILO unemployment rate unexpectedly lifted, while wage growth came in higher than anticipated – The data suggests that the labor market is catching up with the recession. Mixed messages then for the BoE. China grew by 5.3% in Q1 however the numbers are causing a lot of doubts over sustainability of this growth. The bounce came in the first 2 months of the year. In March, growth in retail sales slumped and industrial output decelerated below forecasts, suggesting challenges on the horizon. Today: Germany ZEW, US housing starts & industrial production, Fed Vice Chair Philip Jefferson speech, BOE Bailey speech & IMF outlook. Earnings releases: Morgan Stanley and Bank of America. Financial Markets Performance:   The US Dollar rallied to 106.19 after testing 106.25, gaining against JPY and rising to 154.23, despite intervention risk. Yen traders started to see the 160 mark as the next Resistance level. Gold surged 1.76% to $2386 per ounce amid geopolitical risks and Chinese buying, even as the USD firmed and yields climbed. USOIL is flat at $85 per barrel. Market Trends:   Breaks of key technical levels exacerbated the sell off. Tech was the big loser with the NASDAQ plunging -1.79% to 15,885 while the S&P500 dropped -1.20% to 5061, with the Dow sliding -0.65% to 37,735. The S&P had the biggest 2-day sell off since March 2023. Nikkei and ASX lost -1.9% and -1.8% respectively, and the Hang Seng is down -2.1%. European bourses are down more than -1% and US futures are also in the red. CTA selling tsunami: “Just a few points lower CTAs will for the first time this year start selling in size, to add insult to injury, we are breaking major trend-lines in equities and the gamma stabilizer is totally gone.” Short term CTA threshold levels are kicking in big time according to GS. Medium term is 4873 (most important) while the long term level is at 4605. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • Date: 15th April 2024. Market News – Negative Reversion; Safe Havens Rally. Trading Leveraged Products is risky Economic Indicators & Central Banks:   Markets weigh risk of retaliation cycle in Middle East. Initially the retaliatory strike from Iran on Israel fostered a haven bid, into bonds, gold and other haven assets, as it threatens a wider regional conflict. However, this morning, Oil and Asian equity markets were muted as traders shrugged off fears of a war escalation in the Middle East. Iran said “the matter can be deemed concluded”, and President Joe Biden has called on Israel to exercise restraint following Iran’s drone and missile strike, as part of Washington’s efforts to ease tensions in the Middle East and minimize the likelihood of a widespread regional conflict. New US and UK sanctions banned deliveries of Russian supplies, i.e. key industrial metals, produced after midnight on Friday. Aluminum jumped 9.4%, nickel rose 8.8%, suggesting brokers are bracing for major supply chain disruption. Financial Markets Performance:   The USDIndex fell back from highs over 106 to currently 105.70. The Yen dip against USD to 153.85. USOIL settled lower at 84.50 per barrel and Gold is trading below session highs at currently $2357.92 per ounce. Copper, more liquid and driven by the global economy over recent weeks, was more subdued this morning. Currently at $4.3180. Market Trends:   Asian stock markets traded mixed, but European and US futures are slightly higher after a tough session on Friday and yields have picked up. Mainland China bourses outperformed overnight, after Beijing offered renewed regulatory support. The PBOC meanwhile left the 1-year MLF rate unchanged, while once again draining funds from the system. Nikkei slipped 1% to 39,114.19. On Friday, NASDAQ slumped -1.62% to 16,175, unwinding most of Thursday’s 1.68% jump to a new all-time high at 16,442. The S&P500 fell -1.46% and the Dow dropped 1.24%. Declines were broadbased with all 11 sectors of the S&P finishing in the red. JPMorgan Chase sank 6.5% despite reporting stronger profit in Q1. The nation’s largest bank gave a forecast for a key source of income this year that fell below Wall Street’s estimate, calling for only modest growth. Apple shipments drop by 10% in Q1. Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HFM Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. Andria Pichidi Market Analyst HFMarkets Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • The morning of my last post I happened to glance over to the side and saw “...angst over the FOMC’s rate trajectory triggered a flight to safety, hence boosting the haven demand. “   http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/topic/21621-hfmarkets-hfmcom-market-analysis-services/page/17/?tab=comments#comment-228522   I reacted, but didn’t take time to  respond then... will now --- HFBlogNews, I don’t know if you are simply aggregating the chosen narratives for the day or if it’s your own reporting... either way - “flight to safety”????  haven ?????  Re: “safety  - ”Those ‘solid rocks’ are getting so fragile a hit from a dandelion blowball might shatter them... like now nobody wants to buy longer term new issues at these rates...yet the financial media still follows the scripts... The imagery they pound day in and day out makes it look like the Fed knows what they’re doing to help ‘us’... They do know what they’re doing - but it certainly is not to help ‘us’... and it is not to ‘control’ inflation... And at some point in the not too distant future, the interest due will eat a huge portion of the ‘revenue’ Re: “haven” The defaults are coming ...  The US will not be the first to default... but it will certainly not be the very last to default !! ...Enough casual anti-white racism for the day  ... just sayin’

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.