Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

The last hint from me for today. What must come after point three? Dominance or non dominance?

Dominance, but both cases seem to have dominance after serving as a Pt3 of some kind? I'm not sure what to identify further because I'm not sure what's being discerned as being important vs not very important for those two locations.

Is the distinction that "peak volume" can only occur after Pt3 and only one of the two bars you pointed out is a Pt3? One is a FTT and one is a Pt3?

Dominance, but both cases seem to have dominance after serving as a Pt3 of some kind? I'm not sure what to identify further because I'm not sure what's being discerned as being important vs not very important for those two locations.

Is the distinction that "peak volume" can only occur after Pt3 and only one of the two bars you pointed out is a Pt3? One is a FTT and one is a Pt3?

Look closely at the closes of the bars after the first bar in question. Where do you see dominance there? The second bar in question is an IBGS. What does IBGS on increasing volume signifies? Start looking at a chart. Both of the bars are point threes. The second one is a point three of an accelerated traverse. Why did the market told me to annotate one?

Lets point out the similarities first. To what extent are they similar?

you are the most dumbest and cheapest motherfucker on planet Earth!It will never make it for your dumbass!Cretin..

Look closely at the closes of the bars after the first bar in question. Where do you see dominance there? The second bar in question is an IBGS. What does IBGS on increasing volume signifies? Start looking at a chart. Both of the bars are point threes. The second one is a point three of an accelerated traverse. Why did the market told me to annotate one?

The bar immediately after the 1st one you pointed to is dominant up and its close is above its open and has incr vol.

The bar immediately after the 2nd one you pointed to starts out nondom but due to the existing fast RTL it doesn't make its own container, and it closes above its open on incr vol. It changed modes from nondom to dom as it unfolded.

Your medium green container accelerates due to a VE ITZ on incr vol, which means rebuild it, but the rebuilt thing doesn't FTT at the tape nor traverse fractal. Looks like it could though from the channel perspective.

Edited by plantrader

The bar immediately after the 1st one you pointed to is dominant up and its close is above its open and has incr vol.

The bar is black the volume is increasing. How should the black volume move price in an up trend were it dominant? Up or laterally? What happens with the price on the bar after the first bar in question. Look at the following bars. Can't you SEE increasing black volume struggling to push the price higher. Look at the volume levels and corresponding price changes.

HTH.

BTW by the signal of change you should take into account a gap here. Besides, the bar is a spike bar.

The bar is black the volume is increasing. How should the black volume move price in an up trend were it dominant? Up or laterally? What happens with the price on the bar after the first bar in question. Look at the following bars. Can't you SEE increasing black volume struggling to push the price higher. Look at the volume levels and corresponding price changes.

Yep I can see it, but in each case the close is still higher than its open. It gave a hint that price may stall as incr dom vol wasn't pushing up much as we might expect it would. But, the move continued with a HH and close above the open for each bar until eventually we got a completed cycle up w/out a FTT at the first two fractal speeds. Then a more noticeable move down occurred. It happens a lot, and in other cases we may have gotten another dom black vol surge and moved even higher instead.

Yep I can see it, but in each case the close is still higher than its open.

So what? We are moving up. BUT dominantly?

As far as other cases are concerned show me the fully and thoroughly annotated snippet and we will discuss it.

But, the move continued with a HH and close above the open for each bar until eventually we got a completed cycle up w/out a FTT at the first two fractal speeds. Then a more noticeable move down occurred. It happens a lot, and in other cases we may have gotten another dom black vol surge and moved even higher instead.

So where is the problem? I do not understand... In this case you would still be holding and banking in profits till change arrives... From what I can see, I guess you are in a prediction trap.

So where is the problem? I do not understand... In this case you would still be holding and banking in profits till change arrives... From what I can see, I guess you are in a prediction trap.

I didn't reference a problem. You were indicating price having difficulty moving up on incr vol, although it still did continue. Incr vol with a close within the prior bar's range is somewhat of a signal for change... yet, that dynamic failed 2 or 3 times & new highs were made subsequently. I'm not sure what you're getting at or explaining/highlighting as far as what's notable in the areas you've pointed out. I'm game for discussing it though & am glad someone posted a chart here & prompted some thought.

Were you pointing out that we had a hint of a SOC but that we still made higher highs & closed above each bar's open? If so, I concur. If not, I'm not sure what to see specifically.

Yes, if we're in a dom up thing, then the price did move "dominantly" if the bars translated (up, which they did) and closed higher than their opens. We did have a SOC via incr vol with a close within the previous bar's range... but, that did not get traction & it didn't reverse.

So what? We are moving up. BUT dominantly?

As far as other cases are concerned show me the fully and thoroughly annotated snippet and we will discuss it.

Hey Gucci, are you pointing out that despite some challenge in moving up, we were still intact to hold a trade until the 2nd instance of peak volume which signals a potential ending and signal for change?

Edited by plantrader

Hey Gucci, are you pointing out that despite some challenge in moving up, we were still intact to hold a trade until the 2nd instance of Peak Volume which signals a potential ending and signal for change?

Yes. Please reiterate the sequences here. How do they sound? How do they look like with respect to the gaussians? The complete set. Just do it.

Enjoy. Try to add missing gaussians on the faster fractals. The sequences are always complete...

Enjoy.thumb.png.8ab4b62218ef7adfb9969c4b7322c6f9.png

Edited by gucci

We do not have "2nd instance of peak volume" as you put it. But we do have increasing volume which fails to propell price higher in your so to be called " first instance". Think about it. Good observation by the way. You are on your way.

Edited by gucci

Charts anyone? Huh??????????????????

..... And you guys will someday call it "WORK" right? Happy trading to you all. Buy. I'm out.

Edited by gucci

We do not have "2nd instance of peak volume" as you put it. But we do have increasing volume which fails to propell price higher in your so to be called " first instance". Think about it. Good observation by the way. You are on your way.

Thanks. Regarding that first area... the first 4 black bars with the 1st one being pointed to by your arrow, when you say 'failing to propel the price higher on incr vol', you can't mean a bar closing below the bar prior to it, because they all close higher than the previous bar. And the bars all make a higher high. But two of the closes were only about a tick or so above its open and they also close within the range of the previous bar.

The 2nd bar you're pointing to is an IBGS long and fails to propel the price higher than the previous bar, although the ibgs aspect has changed its mode to up/dom.

Neither series of bars FTT the green container. But we do get an ITZ in the 2nd series of bars & can rebuild the container from your first arrow. I'm not sure what we're getting at though... I'm probably missing the point you're making. Can you keep clueing? :)

Faster fractal traverse down to 15:15. I did not annotate all the sub-fractals but you can clearly see them.

You might rethink the "faster" part.

You might rethink the "faster" part.

Gucci, based on your comment, does this mean you see a set of 3 simple 123ftt containers as a Traverse, as long as a volume cycle is present?

Gucci, based on your comment, does this mean you see a set of 3 simple 123ftt containers as a Traverse, as long as a volume cycle is present?

No. You should see three so called free tapes. Think in terms of inside vs outside. Use the logic here. Why do we have laterals? What the f.. does it mean that we have a lateral? WHAT happens INSIDE of a lateral????????? WHY did Spyder tell you to STOP annotate the tapes INSIDE of a lateral???????????????????:

Edited by gucci

No. You should see three so called free tapes. Think in terms of inside vs outside. Use the logic here. Why do we have laterals? What the f.. does it mean that we have a lateral? WHAT happens INSIDE of a lateral????????? WHY did Spyder tell you to STOP annotate the tapes INSIDE of a lateral???????????????????:

Thanks for the dialog, this thread needs more of it :) I think you're assuming confusion that might not exist. I'm just trying to discern what YOUR usage of the method entails. Based on your yelling (haha), you're using 3 123ftt contains as a Tape, correct? That's why I asked, I thought you responded to xxioxx where that meant Traverse to you. But I wasn't sure if that's what you meant.

But your 1st Tape down looks like only 1 container? I'm talking about your most recent chart. What is a "free tape"?

Lats are sideways movement, consolidation, often take is to Pt3 of something.

Thanks for the dialog, this thread needs more of it :) I think you're assuming confusion that might not exist. I'm just trying to discern what YOUR usage of the method entails. Based on your yelling (haha), you're using 3 123ftt contains as a Tape, correct? That's why I asked, I thought you responded to xxioxx where that meant Traverse to you. But I wasn't sure if that's what you meant.

But your 1st Tape down looks like only 1 container? I'm talking about your most recent chart. What is a "free tape"?

Lats are sideways movement, consolidation, often take is to Pt3 of something.

Could you please ask a clear question? Really, I just didn`t get it?

Could you please ask a clear question? Really, I just didn`t get it?

I was thinking the same thing. I was trying to find out what your definition of a tape or traverse is, as far as containers go, and you start exclaiming about laterals.

There are varying interpretations floating around for how to differentiate the components of such fractals. What is a tape, to you?