Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

daedalus

A Video Interview with Mark Douglas

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Mark Douglas - Mind Over Market.flv

53 minutes long and a great talk about trading psychology.

Enjoy!

excellent video, the only downside is the constant interruption by the woffling interviewer, and his moronic statements, butting in without just sitting back and letting the Master explain the concepts. He just can't wait to get in and come out with his take

Edited by monad

I like that he points out that you have to understand the auction process. I have the feeling most traders are so far away from trading by looking at charts and indicators that they have forgotten how price changes as if price just changed magically...

^^ Exactly! Thats the biggest thing I took away from it. When we enter the market as a retail trader we are relying on other traders to step in and push the market in our favor. I think most traders forget this fact and its important to remember.