Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Guest lclark

Restricted Post?

Guest lclark

I bought a package of professional automated trading systems, and they are the real deal. They work. To bad I can’t tell you about it because the stupid moderator blocked the post. With all the crap that’s on the market for so called automated trading systems I would think my review of these trading systems would be of value to some. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO you aren’t going to get the information until this forum gets a decent moderator.

LClark

Hmmmmm

So your very first post on the forum was going to share w/ everyone how to become filthy rich trading automated systems?

:roll eyes:

And it was taken down? That's messed up man, I'm going to complain too. What an outrage. I hate having to get up and trade myself, much easier if a system you found on the internet can do it for me!!!

:cool:

I would think my review of these trading systems would be of value to some. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO you aren’t going to get the information until this forum blah blah blah

LClark

Oh noes! I am a sucker for stuff like this (really!) perhaps you could save me the trouble of reading the review and just let me know the 'winner' so I can send them some ebucks? Guess that's not possible now, Damn I guess I'll just have to do my own due diligence....I thought this trading lark was meant to be easy?

I bought a package of professional automated trading systems

The reason why you're getting negative feedback is because in this game you can't really buy skill or practicle experience. This site is devoted to traders that take their craft very seriously and it would be an insult to most of us if somebody came a long and promoted a free luch way of trading.

Now with that being said, can you secretly PM me the details of the system. I'm willing to sell out because I want to make easy money. :rofl: