Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

TheRumpledOne

Never Lose Again!! TheRumpledOne

Jeeez Avery, on how many forums are you pumping this? And don't say it is to help folks, because you will never answer their questions anyway. At least not without the snakeoil condescention or evasive language.

Here's a thought, instead of posting screen shots all day long on several forums, why not trade and make money with the "indicator/code"?

I see you are now selling T-shirts.

:helloooo:

When dealing with trading online, we just never know who is or who isn't what they claim. No way to really know. Why even bother?

Seems the only way to know for sure is to be able to observe someone trading live for a period of time. And how many people do we see that either post trades prior to the signal, or put it out there real time in a chat of some sort? Very few.

After all, anyone can post dozens of dead charts with 'alleged' trades and come up with all types of hindsight reasons for certain trades, or a trading methodology. We just never know with the internet and all:confused:

Seems the only way to know for sure is to be able to observe someone trading live for a period of time. And how many people do we see that either post trades prior to the signal, or put it out there real time in a chat of some sort? Very few.

Sounds like a good idea for a thread, maybe reading charts in real time, or something like that.

Best Wishes,

Thales

Sounds like a good idea for a thread, maybe reading charts in real time, or something like that.

Best Wishes,

Thales

That sounds like a novel idea, too bad such a thing doesn't exist yet:roll eyes:

Hi TRO

I am amazed at this thread, pages after pages of ongoing controversy, why?

When I land on a site or thread which has no value for me in my trading, I just ignore it, why get involved in heated debates and arguments post after post, surely there are better things to do, pointless:))))

TRO, I have strayed here a bit late, so you will have to excuse a dumb question:

Could you please elaborate on the following:

1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1, H4 or D1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2) After you see the semafor on the chart, look at the chart for the long(indigo) and short(magenta) triggers based on TRO RAT ZONE indicator

What exactly is "semafor" and TRO RAT ZONE

Think there is value in your simple trading approach though not necessarily for everyone

and in that respect, folks should be grateful for your effort.

Happy holidays

Hi TRO

When I land on a site or thread which has no value for me in my trading, I just ignore it, why get involved in heated debates and arguments post after post, surely there are better things to do, pointless:))))

Just for further discussion Rigel, I think that essentially was the point of my initial post in this thread. It doesn't really make any sense to question or dig into the genuineness of any one person. We see dozens upon dozens of posts about different methodologies or systems. Most posting being in hindsight.

We can all just simply treat the internet like a grocery store and take what we want and leave what we don't. As mentioned by even TRO, that "it's not what you trade but how you trade it." This statement makes total sense. There is NO holy grail, and there is NO one way to trade the markets.

Even if an internet person doesn't even really trade, they may be able to help someone else. We never really know unless we observe someone trading live for a period of time. And nobody really does that, so we should just read and accept what we want, and ignore everything else.

TRO is a moving target.

If you go through his old posts in various forums on the internet,

you will see a recurring pattern:

1. he tells you what a great method/system he has (with colorful tempting charts)

2. gives you some indecipherable buzzwords to make you feel inadequate

3. re-directs you to another site (tells you to google)... promises you more information over there

4. suggests that if you make a donation, he will give you the other half of the indicator

(he won't say it explicitly, but you get the message)

MOST IMPORTANT PATTERN:

5. Two months later he comes up with a "new" and "improved" indicator

The cycle repeats. LOL

He has done this to the TradeStation/EasyLanguage community for a few years.

I guess the TS/EL people got smart and nobody is buying is indicators anymore,

so he has moved on to the MT4 crowd.

The cycle repeats. LOL

Edited by Tams

Tams, over the past 15yrs I have noticed that what you have outlined is not unique to this thread, it is far more prevalent than we think.

Sometime back Joel Pozen , so called price/vol guru pulled in suckers from here on the VSA thread.($5000 course, having seen the outcome from a colleague who enrolled into one, can tell you he would have been better off getting the free stuff available here on the Wyckoff forum)

Similarly Sebastian Manby enticed countless into VSA club (suckers have piled in paying $150/month, hell , beats trading in real markets, does it not with that kind of money rolling in every month) Tom Williams, Gavin, the whole circus is now profiting(wonder if any donations have been made to Soultrader:)))) for allowing 2 or 3 mammoth threads to proliferate here.

Numerous concerted effort has been made my DBphoenix, Bearbull and others to highlight the fact that VSA is merely a derivative of Wyckoff and that it would a lot cheaper to study the original source.

What started off as a one or 2 man outfit here in UK struggling to market VSA software for even less than $250 is now being sold like hot cakes in US for over $5000:)))))) plus over $3000 dollars for various DVDs, courses etc, and then add on top $150/month, plus ongoing seminars and weekend retreats for detailed hindsight chart analysis,

WHY THIS IS SO: SIMPLE, there are gullible traders outthere who believe something unique is on offer here, not realising the fact that it is just regurgitation and distorted version of nearly 100yr old principles elegantly elucidated by Wyckoff

So in that respect TRO stands out as a magnanimous angel

Personally I have an open mind, I will monitor the markets with hourly chart and observe for myself the simple method he has outlined ignoring all other talk about this or that indicator. and that really is all that is required. If there is value, I will incorporate into my trading or else just move on, certainly won't persist here and engage in bashing exercise post after post.:))))))

Edited by rigel

TRO

before my original posting for some clarification gets lost , I will repaste it, hope you would be kind enough to respond after a rejuvinating break during these auspicious holiday period.

"Hi TRO

When I land on a site or thread which has no value for me in my trading, I just ignore it, why get involved in heated debates and arguments post after post, surely there are better things to do, pointless)))

TRO, I have strayed here a bit late, so you will have to excuse a dumb question:

1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1, H4 or D1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2) After you see the semafor on the chart, look at the chart for the long(indigo) and short(magenta) triggers based on TRO RAT ZONE indicator

Think there is value in your simple trading approach though not necessarily for everyone

Happy holidays

TRO,

Before my original post (111) for some clarification from you gets lost, I will repaste it here with the hope that after a rejuvinating break you will be kind enough to respond.

"Hi TRO

When I land on a site or thread which has no value for me in my trading, I just ignore it, why get involved in heated debates and arguments post after post, surely there are better things to do, pointless)))

Happy holidays

You can flatter him all day, but you will NEVER get a decent response on any question. Buzz around the stockfetcher forums and you will see the same...ET, same, here, same.

Again.................

Jeeez Avery, on how many forums are you pumping this? And don't say it is to help folks, because you will never answer their questions anyway. At least not without the snakeoil condescention or evasive language.

Here's a thought, instead of posting screen shots all day long on several forums, why not trade and make money with the "indicator/code"?

I see you are now selling T-shirts.

Oh and BTW (as if you will answer, LOL). What about all the rest of the "indicators" that were the holy grail (RFR, FadeGap, Milk the cow).

Hell, you should be intimidating the Goldman traders by now!!!!!!

Rigel, I'll agree with your last comment ...

Personally I have an open mind, I will monitor the markets with hourly chart and observe for myself the simple method he has outlined ignoring all other talk about this or that indicator. and that really is all that is required. If there is value, I will incorporate into my trading or else just move on, certainly won't persist here and engage in bashing exercise post after post.)))))

I have exchanged ideas with TRO over the years (several times over the telephone) and have profited from his work. His methods are not the ONLY ones I have in my toolbox. If TRO's suggestions don't work for you, then move on. I don't understand why there is so much hate (jealousy?) toward him. ;)

TRO is a moving target.

If you go through his old posts in various forums on the internet,

you will see a recurring pattern:

1. he tells you what a great method/system he has (with colorful tempting charts)

2. gives you some indecipherable buzzwords to make you feel inadequate

3. re-directs you to another site (tells you to google)... promises you more information over there

4. suggests that if you make a donation, he will give you the other half of the indicator

(he won't say it explicitly, but you get the message)

MOST IMPORTANT PATTERN:

5. Two months later he comes up with a "new" and "improved" indicator

The cycle repeats. LOL

He has done this to the TradeStation/EasyLanguage community for a few years.

I guess the TS/EL people got smart and nobody is buying is indicators anymore,

so he has moved on to the MT4 crowd.

The cycle repeats. LOL

The real story is back when I was coding TradeStation/EasyLanguage ALL of my indicators were FREE. You can still download them for FREE.

My TradeStation account was closed after the president of TradeStation was dumb enough to call me and leave his personal cell phone number. I thought it was his office number, posted it on my Yahoo forum. The next day they shut me down. Obviously at least one person used that number to voice their displeasure that I was banned from the forum.

The president of eSignal offered to reinstate me if I would delete certain posts from other forums. To me, that is too much like Orwell's 1984 and I refused.

I have coded hundreds of FREE MT4 indicators. FULL VERSION not half.

No one has bought any of my indicators because I do not sell indicators.

Edited by TheRumpledOne

TRO,

Before my original post (111) for some clarification from you gets lost, I will repaste it here with the hope that after a rejuvinating break you will be kind enough to respond.

"Hi TRO

Happy holidays

A semafor is a "signal" or "sign". It's an old railroad term. The 3 Level ZZ Semafor indicator plots a "1", "2" or "3" semafor for 3 different zig zag periods. I am not the original coder of this indicator. I have modified it extensively.

The "RED" RAT ZONE is the area between 20 pips below the daily high and the daily high.

The "GREEN" RAT ZONE is the area between 20 pips above the daily lowand the daily low.

Price usually leaves these rat zones when it retraces off of the daily high/low.

When dealing with trading online, we just never know who is or who isn't what they claim. No way to really know. Why even bother?

After all, anyone can post dozens of dead charts with 'alleged' trades and come up with all types of hindsight reasons for certain trades, or a trading methodology. We just never know with the internet and all:confused:

I have a FREE PalTalk chat room called the TWO PERCENT CLUB. You are more than welcome to come and trade live with us.

I post a gauge showing opportunities. Then I follow with results. I have posted the entry rules. You should be able to follow along.

Rigel, I'll agree with your last comment ...

I have exchanged ideas with TRO over the years (several times over the telephone) and have profited from his work. His methods are not the ONLY ones I have in my toolbox. If TRO's suggestions don't work for you, then move on. I don't understand why there is so much hate (jealousy?) toward him. ;)

Another 1st poster testimony LOL

wow... I didn't know TRO has stooped so low.

Another 1st poster testimony LOL

wow... I didn't know TRO has stooped so low.

Can you prove your allegations?

Instead of making personal attacks, why don't you use facts and figures to prove my method doesn't work? This is Traders Laboratory after all. The name of the forum implies testing and experimenting.

Edited by TheRumpledOne

Can you prove your allegations?

Instead of making personal attacks, why don't you use facts and figures to prove my method doesn't work? This is Traders Laboratory after all. The name of the forum implies testing and experimenting.

The only purpose of your existence here

is to divert traffic to other sites.

You have minimal contribution to this community.