Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

firewalker

Live Indices Trades

Yeah I'm trading sept contracts. As in my bias for the day as you asked. I'll know what trade/s i'll be taking on the daily the night before. The rest of my trading is scalping as you have seen today, trading off auction levels and reading the activity via the tape around them areas. I just boost my scalps for 2pts at a time, unless i see great potential for a follow through. For example the short from 1342, i held that because the developing profile was indicating that we were gonna have a standard day on the profile, so i follow through to the lower value are edge was highly likely, and as it turned it out, the trade worked.

thanks for that

trading

posting trades

and answering questions

you the man today...

exited reach at 1333.75 + 2pts ES

I am the man every day ;)

are we using the threat of sub 12k Dow for the professionals to load up on longs?

Phychologically a good level to scare weak holders...

No idea is thats going to happen...but starting to wonder if its back to 12175-200 before 11800...

market in short term value. 1335.25 area looking interesting. Waiting for things to develop

this area produced a good long trade. Was too busy eating a baked potatoe tho. Anyway, i'm gonna leave the office and go home.

Good trading guys.

Was too busy eating a baked potatoe

Good trading guys.

Rather impressed with your trading prowess

but extremely impressed that you can get a baked potato at work... :)

are we using the threat of sub 12k Dow for the professionals to load up on longs?

Phychologically a good level to scare weak holders...

No idea is thats going to happen...but starting to wonder if its back to 12175-200 before 11800...

Well perhaps from a contrarian point of view, too many people were looking for this to break lower, so the pro's picked up on that by buying into support...?

Thanks for contributing 86834, very active too :)

ok we havea fallen under 12000and from the just over 12300 high quite sharpish...

Sticking a fib on that fall...I see that a 38.2 retrace...equates to..a decending line on my 2 hour bar... lol

so looking for longs on anywhere near 12000 to take up up to the 12120 area...by tomorrow...

dont all laugh at once.

ok we havea fallen under 12000and from the just over 12300 high quite sharpish...

Sticking a fib on that fall...I see that a 38.2 retrace...equates to..a decending line on my 2 hour bar... lol

so looking for longs on anywhere near 12000 to take up up to the 12120 area...by tomorrow...

dont all laugh at once.

12116 ish....not bad...

Should come off now...