Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Blu-Ray

Various Indicators (Squeeze,2FastMa's,etc)

I've just noticed a very handy feature in this thread .... if you look to the top of this page, next to the page numbers...... you'll see a number with a paperclip next to it..... click on that and it shows all of the attachments within the thread.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

Blu-Ray

I have a trend indicator that plots a dot on the price bar that I would like to change to have it plot a line instead of dots, I would also like to have it changed to a paintbar. If I send you indicator and function pkg can you make the changes.

Thank you in advance

TC

I also can't compile the squeeze in MC.. using the beta version. For what its worth, according to the paintbar website indicates that the squeeze only works with version that they use on their side... could that be the issue here?

I also can't compile the squeeze in MC.. using the beta version. For what its worth, according to the paintbar website indicates that the squeeze only works with version that they use on their side... could that be the issue here?

many people have compiled it successfully in MC,

i.e. there is nothing wrong with the code.

Can you copy and paste the error code, so that we can know what is holding you up?

p.s. reading the thread helps. I am sure a solution was discussed.

Read through the thread prior to posting. All the other indicators loaded wtihout issue, however the "squeeze" when importing shows nothing in the import studies field... in other words, it doesn't have a chance to compile and generate errors.

If anyone has gotten it to work in MC, please let me know, thx.

Read through the thread prior to posting. All the other indicators loaded wtihout issue, however the "squeeze" when importing shows nothing in the import studies field... in other words, it doesn't have a chance to compile and generate errors.

If anyone has gotten it to work in MC, please let me know, thx.

Why don't you copy and paste the code and then try to compile it from there....( ps. code is shown earlier in this thread )

Cheers

Blu-Ray

Sorry to beat this very dead horse... posted the code getting errors:

'(' Expected

errLine 13, errColumn 26, errLineEnd 13, errColumnEnd 26

For the record, i've downloaded and compiled all the other indicators with no issues, however my main squeeze seems to want nothing to do with me.

'(' Expected

For the record, i've downloaded and compiled all the other indicators with no issues, however my main squeeze seems to want nothing to do with me.

Hi, you should really post your code in a code window here.

It looks like there is a syntax error in it.

So without seeing your code, it ends up in guessing and wasting time.

'(' Expected

Hi lonew0lf

Here's the code now compiled, it was due to an error of me not posting the code within the selected code box and also it needed the jthma function compiling too.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

BR_Squeeze.pla

vars:
CCiValue(0),DownCT(0),UpC T(0),SDev(0),ATR(0),LHMul t(0),Denom(0),BBS_Ind(0);

BTW,

if these are your lines 12 and 13?

The you should delete the blank (col 26 or so) between UpC and T(0).

So that the result is UpCT(0) !

If I am right, it was just guessing. :rofl:

Regards,

Hal

P.S.: Usually, without a detailed description of a problem (including code),

helping is nearly impossible.

And trying to help, just costs a lot of time. :helloooo:

Hi Bluray, since you are the master of indicators and have indepth knowledge of indicators. I am using Ninja Trader, is it possible you can guide me how to convert this Squeeze indicator for Ninja Trader platform.

Hi Bluray, since you are the master of indicators and have indepth knowledge of indicators. I am using Ninja Trader, is it possible you can guide me how to convert this Squeeze indicator for Ninja Trader platform.

Thank you, but unfortunately I only code in Easy Language.

There's a version within this thread that has been posted for Ninja, also if you click on Google and type in " PBF Squeeze for Ninja" ............ you will find your answer on the NinjaScript forum.

Cheers

Blu-Ray

Dear Friends!

Please guide me how to use these .ELD indicators in MT4, otherwise it works which software!

Regards,

Black Eagle

Blue-Ray:

You need to enter the following information in the Settings Page:

Name of Platform: TradeStation

Version: EasyLanguage

BlackEagle:

ELD stands for EasyLanguage Document.

EasyLanguage is used by TradeStation, MultiCharts, plus... to a limited extend, OpenEcry, TraderStudio, etc.,

Blue-Ray:

BlackEagle:

EasyLanguage is used by TradeStation, MultiCharts, plus... to a limited extend, OpenEcry, TraderStudio, etc.,

Thank you for your prompt reply!

Please do me a little favor, can I down load any of this software for a free FOREX trading account? if yes please guide me from where I can download with live prices?

Thanks in advance!

Black Eagle!

Blue-Ray:

BlackEagle:

Thank you tams!

Now wondering how to obtain Demo Forex trading for this softwares, for live market!

Please guide me for this!

I have visited the link, I have selected to download Pro Version Demo, at last it is asking for serious information about 10k Trading Registration!

Am I going on wrong track?

Confused a lot, isn't there any short way like MT4, to start a demo version!

Sorry but, as a beginer I am not much aware with much expertise on forex softwares and form feeling!

Blue-Ray:

BlackEagle:

I have downloaded the indicators, placed in the folder C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\Experts\Indicators\ and restarted software, didn't found the list of new indicators in the available list of customized indicators. How to obatin setting options?

i have downloaded the indicators, placed in the folder c:\program files\metatrader - alpari uk\experts\indicators\ and restarted software, didn't found the list of new indicators in the available list of customized indicators. How to obatin setting options?

read the manual...

Re-read the posts