Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Soultrader

Joel Pozen Webinar Part 2

The format will be a gotowebinar in which participants will need to call-in to receive audio. You will be charged phone fees accordingly through gotowebinar. Previously I used skype minutes which cost me $3 for a 2 hour webinar.

Joel will be accomodating those calling in internationally through skype. We can have 7 spots available for those outside of the US through skype for free. If you would like to reserve a spot (non-US only), please pm me. Thanks

I hate to say this. I will not sign up for his webinar any more.

Since I signed up for the last one, I have been getting a whole bunch of

nonsensical spam mails. I have a very exclusive e-mail address, and I never had spams before.

For those that requested a skype spot, we will need to call in as a skype conference call. Is anyone familiar with this process?

No James, I'm pretty new to skype just off the last webinar. Last time I just dialled the number and was put through, how's it going to be different this time?

Cheers

Blu-Ray