Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Ronin

Futures Journal Log

8:24am ZBH8-30yr T-Bonds :

BUY STOP 119.08 Filled Long 119-08

SELL STOP 119-01-canceled

EXIT at 119-31, GAIN + 23 Tics = $ 718.75

8:25am BUY STOP 1395 - Canceled

SELL STOP 1392 - SOLD 1392

EXIT Filled: 1376 , GAIN +16 Pts = $ 800

:haha: New Balance : $ 32,783.75 :applaud:

No time to read the useless replies, too busy making MONEY !

To be continued for the next 40 years....

Edited by Ronin

ESH8 - Limit SELL 1408

and SELL STOP 1371.50

SETUP :

Confidential

The SP500 is going down by Tuesday, GUARANTEED

ZBH8 - 30 yr T-Bonds

SELL STOP 119-22

SETUP:

Classified

ESH8 - Limit SELL 1408

and SELL STOP 1371.50

SETUP :

Confidential

ZBH8 - 30 yr T-Bonds

SELL STOP 119-22

SETUP:

Classified

8:10pm - Sunday GLOBEX: SOLD 1398

Confidential

Well, thats a gutsy statement to make !

IF you turn out to be right, I guess those of us who call you a fraud would have to eat our words, huh ?

But what happens if you turn out to be wrong ? I guess you will just lose two lousy ticks ?

Well, thats a gutsy statement to make !

IF you turn out to be right, I guess those of us who call you a fraud would have to eat our words, huh ?

But what happens if you turn out to be wrong ? I guess you will just lose two lousy ticks ?

Oh man....

This just gets better.

:eek:

Is there anything more to this guarantee Ronin besides it is 'going down'?

For example:

1) "Going down" from where, what levels? From the time you posted or the Mon/Tue highs?

2) How much is it "going down"? Is this another 100 pt prediction or 2 pts?

3) As OAC said, how much heat will you take on this guarantee before bailing on it? Or is this just a stay in till eventually the call being right?

Give us some details brother or this guarantee just continues the fake world of Ronin trading.

ESH8 - Limit SELL 1408

and SELL STOP 1371.50

SETUP :

Confidential

ZBH8 - 30 yr T-Bonds

SELL STOP 119-22

SETUP:

Classified

06:05am SOLD 119-22

08:20am Target Filled at 119-00 Prev Low- GAIN + 22 Tics = $ 687.50

:haha:New Balance: $33,721.25 :applaud:

SETUP Worked like a CHAMP ! ( N.Y. GIANTS )

The question is: Can Brown19 make a call like this 24hrs in advance? ( never seen him do it )

Here were one of many CLUES to ZBH8 direction:

Bonds are pushing lower as the market as global bonds drag & trade looks to optimistic stock markets. The market is suffering due to its extended run-up as well, lessening appeal on the extended run-up

The week ahead having a very weak data calendar, so it may be a challenge for treasuries to hold these lofty levels, especially as completely whacky headlines seem to have lost their sting.

Treasuries have mid-to-low tier data today along with some Fed speak but none of that will likely drive trade. With bond sentiment having turned weaker after price highs from Jan 23 remain unchallenged despite last week's volatility, the dip buyers may be willing to wait for better levels before stepping back in & technicians are likely looking for a deeper correction leaving trade in a modest corrective position.

Edited by Ronin

The question is: Can Brown19 make a call like this 24hrs in advance? ( never seen him do it )

Ronin, I do NOT make calls like you do here. I am not a 'swing for the fences' trader as you are sometimes. Sometimes you nail that 30 pt move and when need be, you take 2 pts. I'm just simply not that talented to be able to always time the highs and lows as you do here in hindsight.

You conveniently ignored my previous post, yet reference me here so you are obviously reading what I write.

Please answer questions above if you want to start calling people out. I want to make sure I make money on this guarantee of yours again, but kind of need SPECIFICS. You know, the things you seem to forget about until after the fact.

I just would like to know how this guarantee of yours works so we can all track the progress of it. There's a good chance you'll be right, but in order to validate your analysis we would actually need some specific numbers here.

IN CASE THAT'S NOT CLEAR - SIMPLY SAYING 'THE MARKET IS GOING DOWN BY TUESDAY' DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING TO A REAL TRADER.

Anyone that ACTUALLY TRADES REAL MONEY understands how weak and silly that kind of guarantee is. OAC decided to voice his opinion as well b/c it's so easy to see through this fantasy journal.

Is there anything more to this guarantee Ronin besides it is 'going down'?

For example:

1) "Going down" from where, what levels? From the time you posted or the Mon/Tue highs?

2) How much is it "going down"? Is this another 100 pt prediction or 2 pts?

3) As OAC said, how much heat will you take on this guarantee before bailing on it? Or is this just a stay in till eventually the call being right?

Give us some details brother or this guarantee just continues the fake world of Ronin trading.

Here are the questions in case you missed them.

:thumbs up:

THERE IT IS AS EXPECTED, FORECASTED AND PREDICTED 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE

Brown19,

Did you learned anything? ( bu', bu' , bu' , bu' ..... brown19

THERE IT IS AS EXPECTED, FORECASTED AND PREDICTED 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE

Brown19,

Did you learned anything? ( bu', bu' , bu' , bu' ..... brown19

So let me understand...

You said:

And then said:

Target Filled GAIN + 5PTS = $250

:haha: New Balance: $ 33,033.75 :applaud:

So your 'guarantee' was good for a whole five points?

A 5 point trade is a great trade, no doubt.

But is that the guarantee you were providing to the good folks here? Or is there more downside coming, even though you are no longer in the trade? Or do we just wait till Wed morning and then you can claim that the low of Mon/Tue was the actual exit point?

Fake money trading just awesome. Ever see that new IBM commercial:

I see a similarity here with Ronin's journal - Ronin, the avatar, is awesome at after the fact trading and making simulation money, just like our IBM friend here. So much so that since he's been here, we've gotten TWO guarantees already! (Never mind that the first one did not work even though he thought it did twice).

So who knows if the guarantee is done or not... Ronin sure doesn't... :confused:

I could have told you that the markets were going to dip a little today off the open merely because they closed at a trin reading below .70... it's a high probability trade setup 'most of the time'.

No time to read replies, too busy making money,

4:00pm Yesterday -SELL STOP 1378

SOLD 1378

SETUP: My Own

Target Filled 1353 , GAIN + 25 Pts = $ 1,250

:haha: New Balance: $ 35,971.25 :applaud:

Analysis / Prediction worked as expected

Edited by Ronin

SOLD 1378

So you say you sold at 4:00pm yesterday, but only mention it at 9:14am this morning because it worked, interesting idea. Try posting in real-time or at least your blotter. Here I'll show mine for today.

f400sw.png

Takes two seconds to take a screen shot and put it up on the board. So saying it takes too long is such bullshit.

Give it a try, it wont hurt!

SOLD 1378

Wow, incredible trade Ronin! Just flat out unbelievable.

You ALWAYS seem to know when you get out for +2 and when to get out for +25!

That hindsight magic ball of yours is ALWAYS right on!

I really can't believe someone that is making millions by the day would waste his time posting these trades on an anonymous message board...

Something doesn't quite add up here...

:confused:

Apparently not to busy to post in other threads on how great you are. Let's see how much money you made on that trade that was guaranteed . My guess is that you wont produce any proof. So the question has to be asked; why did you start this journal? All it is is "Trades" that occur hours after the fact. Maybe it makes you feel good or something.

Guess I better sub to this as well...I like fireworks.

The arrogance in this thread is blinding. No successful trader would boast and rant about their predictions like you do. The profitable trader takes each trade knowing they could be wrong but they've stacked the laws of probability in their favor and accept the risk.

You are a gunslinger (assuming you trade live) and will be blown out just as fast as you bang out these bragging posts.

:roll eyes:

Added---

Question, why do you (the OP) feel the desire to post where your log and info is not valued? Is there some need and desire for attention from a web community? This is the definition of a troll and I just don't see why you bother posting here with your arrogant posts. You're intent is clearly to instigate and you bring nothing productive to the table. It's just as easy, if not easier to keep a log in wordpad. But that won't fill you true desires will it now?

Edited by mcichocki_

Second Account:

SOLD 1378 on a STOP

SETUP:

• Monday NR4
  • RSI ( 2 ) = 42 Falling
  • SP500-60min. Volume Osc.= 26% Falling
  • MACD Bearish Divergence

Market on Close: GAIN + 34.75 Pts = $ 1,737.50

:haha: New Balance: $ 30,431.00 :applaud:

12:45pm - ZBH8 30 yr T-Bonds

SETUP: Price Action

SOLD 120-05

Target Filled at 119-27, GAIN 10 Tics = $312.50

:haha: New Balance: $ 36,283.75 :applaud:

Hey Lance err.. I mean Ronin ( sorry I dont know where that came from, that was weird!)

I wont be posting in your awesome journal for a while because I will be taking a vacation. I'm looking into somewhere in Florida. Do you know any places in Florida that would be good?? I have a friend who lives there, so maybe I'll just stay with him. I can't remember exactly where he lives though, I think it is somewhere near Palm Beach. But I digress. Keep up the great work here. Feel free to post a blotter every now and then. Here's mine for today:

291yi3m.png

Second Account:

SOLD 1378 on a STOP

SETUP:

• Monday NR4
  • RSI ( 2 ) = 42 Falling
  • SP500-60min. Volume Osc.= 26% Falling
  • MACD Bearish Divergence

Market on Close: GAIN + 34.75 Pts = $ 1,737.50

:haha: New Balance: $ 30,431.00 :applaud:

What a freakin terrible exit on this trade Ronin.

Seriously, what are you thinking?

You could have covered at the LOD TODAY!!!

Geeze, what an amateur.

:roll eyes: