Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Ronin

Futures Journal Log

12:20pm SOLD ZBH8 at 118-16

Trade Setup:

• Bearish reaction to "Helicopter Ben" speak
  • 3min Time Frame, 9 ticks down, closed near the bottom
  • RSI ( 5 ) = 79 on prev day
  • Bullish Reaction in Equities

Target Filled: +22 Tics GAIN = $687.50

New Balance: $16,480.25 or 724% GAIN on Initial Starting Balance

Out Flat

12:20pm SOLD ZBH8 at 118-16

Trade Setup:

• Bearish reaction to "Helicopter Ben" speak
  • 3min Time Frame, 9 ticks down, closed near the bottom
  • RSI ( 5 ) = 79 on prev day
  • Bullish Reaction in Equities

Target Filled: +22 Tics GAIN = $687.50

New Balance: $16,480.25 or 724% GAIN on Initial Starting Balance

Out Flat

Here are the CLUES to the Bond Market reation to the FED Speak:

12:15 ET 10-Yr: unch..3.821%..

Stunted: "Bonds have been tucked into place as they await Bernanke & look out to the for sure 25 basis point cut, but temper expectations for 50 bps".

"Trade has backed off a heightened 80% for a 50bps go, now looking closer to 65%. The market is working a fairly tight range but :haha:they will be looking to break out to the upside, but the weight of the months longs pocketing profits will drag. "

"There has been stepped up talk of the Fed-head's talk lessening recession worries, but fact is, he will likely fall back on a "data dependant" course, leaving the market nothing to work with."

Meaning: SELL The Upside reaction and lookout below !

12:28 ET 10-Yr: Unch..3.821%..

"The prepared Bernanke comments appear to have been released early : as he doesn't step up to the crowd until 13 ET. The Fed chair notes that further policy easing may be necessary as the Fed responds to the economy. The December data (payroll, unemployment, ISM) were clearly disappointing as job deterioration raises the risk to consumer spending. That left more pronounced risks to the 2008 outlook which has worsened. Housing demand continues to worsened as the Fed continues to monitor inflation given price expectations. The note that the Fed feels at ease to ease the policy rates hardly leaves a clear message as to the size -- 25 bp or 50 bp "

In other words, was released early to catch as many unprepared Longs as possible and clean out the accumulated STOP Losses Orders below the Key Pivot Supports. I have seen this happened many times before with the Payrolls Report and the Fed Reports and Speaks Events.

Is like the Exchange never gives an explanation or excuse for the sloppy and gross inefficient released of the Market moving News Event while many thousands of real traders worldwide have their money on the market. Complete disregard for market participants and their lost funds ! And when you ask them directly, they behave like it was a big mistery, and they can't control it ! a display of complete arrogance and ignorance -( with millions of dollars of High Tech Equipment in their operations ).

Edited by Ronin

Thursday,January 10 SELL Stop 118-12 Prev Low

ZBH8 SOLD 118-12 Market Closed: 117-14

STOP 119-07 Wed HIGH

SETUP:

• RSI ( 5 ) = 79 Wed, Jan 9
  • 60min STO: Bearish Divergence

Target: 117-10 Thursday Low

Friday, Jan 11 - SHORT 118-12

Target Filled: +34 Tics GAIN = $1,062.50 Close Position, canceled STOP Loss

New Balance: $25,328.50 ( second account )

Long 1412.50, Exit Target Filled 1420 GAIN + 7.5 Pts = $375

Open Position: Long 1410

Second Target Filled at 1423 for +13 Pts GAIN = $650 Total GAIN: $1,025 for 4 Hrs work = $256.25 per Hour

SETUP: See The Candlestick Corner All about candlesticks

Re: YM, ES and DJIA Analysis

New Balance: $17,505.25

Out Flat

Edited by Ronin

Monday, January 14 GLOBEX :

BUY Stop 118-16 ZBH8 , Filled at 04:15am LONG 118-16

STOP Loss 118-02

SETUP:

• Daily NR 36 on Monday Jan 14
  • RSI ( 5 ) = 65
  • 30min Bullish Hammer

Tuesday, Jan 15:

2:50pm Target Filled: 119-17 , GAIN 33 Tics = $ 1,031.25

New Balance: $ 26,359.75

Long 1412.50, Exit Target Filled 1420 GAIN + 7.5 Pts = $375

Open Position: Long 1410

Second Target Filled at 1423 for +13 Pts GAIN = $650 Total GAIN: $1,025 for 4 Hrs work = $256.25 per Hour

SETUP: See The Candlestick Corner All about candlesticks

Re: YM, ES and DJIA Analysis

New Balance: $17,505.25

Out Flat

ESH8 Open Position, Long 1410

STOP Loss canceled/ replace from 1373 To 1415

Monday Jan 14, 11:30pm GLOBEX

STOP Exit FILLED at 1415 for a GAIN of +5 pts = $250

New Balance: $17,755.25

ZBH8 SELL STOP 118-27

STOP 118-29

SETUP:

RSI ( 5 ) = 60 Falling from 76

60min STO = 86 / 82

Bearish Reaction To FED Speak

STOP Loss Filled: LOSS = 2 Tics = $62.50

Market turns around due to EQUITIES and Flight To Quality.

ESH8 SELL STOP 1368.50 ( Prev Low )

SETUP:

Volume Osc. = - 40% Falling

RSI ( 2 ) = 26

FED Speak : Bearish Reaction

10:15am - Filled : SOLD 1368.50

STOP 1397.50 Prev High

Target : 1339.75 Filled On Closed GAIN + 28.75 Pts = $ 1, 437.50

New Balance: $18,942.75 - $62.50 Loss = $ 18,880.25

BUY Stop 1332 ESH8 To be placed during GLOBEX on Monday night, January 21st,

Pre-Conditions: DAX and Other Asian and European Market Action.

SETUP:

• 60min MACD ( 5,8,1) Bullish Divergence
  • RSI ( 2 ) = 3 , Extreme Low Level
  • Volume Osc. = - 93% Extreme Low Historical Level
  • High Accumulaton of Buying Volume
  • VIX = 29.30 High and Bearish Doji

Will monitor position after filled to determine STOP Loss placement.

ZBH8 , 30 yr T-Bonds:

SELL Stop 119-13 for Monday Night, GLOBEX

SETUP:

NR4 and Inside Day Bearish Doji

RSI ( 5 ) = 63 and Falling Downcrossed

60 Min. STO : Bearish Downcross

Daily MACD Bearish Divergence

STOP Loss: 120-15

Edited by Ronin

6:04am Long 1273

STOP 1272.50

STOP Filled : Loss - .50 = $25

06:57am Long 1256.50

STOP 1256

Here is what one Idiot posted in another Forum:

:haha:"I don't see how you can trade with stop losses from 0.50 points...you are not giving the trade any room at all? " " Is that how you always trade? "

"firewalker99"

trade2win-Forum

8:39am STOP Loss moved to: 1256.75

Edited by Ronin

6:04am Long 1273

STOP 1272.50

STOP Filled : Loss - .50 = $25

06:57am Long 1256.50

STOP 1256

Here is what one Idiot posted in another Forum:

:haha:"I don't see how you can trade with stop losses from 0.50 points...you are not giving the trade any room at all? " " Is that how you always trade? "

"firewalker99"

trade2win-Forum

8:39am STOP Loss moved to: 1256.75

Open Position: Long 1256.50

Moved STOP To 1255.00

FED Lowered RATES more than expected and this market is going up at least 100 points, GUARANTEED.

6:57am - GLOBEX Long 1256.50

Target Filled: GAIN + 40 Pts = $2,000 New Balance: $ 20,942.75

8:51am - Long 1258, Open Position

Target Filled at 1309 for +51 Pts GAIN = $2,550 New Balance: $23,492.75

Out FLAT

Edited by Ronin

Total Trades Today: 5

Total Points GAIN : +12.5 Pts = $625

New Balance: $ 24,117.75 Initial Starting Bal: $2,000

1,106 % GAIN :applaud:

AS EXPECTED The Market retraced to only 5.75 Pts above Prev Day Low Today. My prediction was that it was going to come back down to test today's Low and it was off by only 5.75 Pts.

My second Prediction: The ES was going to Rally 100 Points from Yesterday's Low and it is going in that direction. DAMM I'm soooooo goooood !!! ( little humor there ). No comments are needed, thank you, But THAT IS A HELL OF AN ACCURATE PREDICTION JACK !

The Technical Analysis worked as expected.No recognition needed ( money talks and Childish Bullshit walks )

Missed many good trades today, but Net result is positive.

To be continued....

Long 1296 , Target Filled : 1302 GAIN + 6 Pts = $ 300 Total Points = +18.5

New Balance: $23,792.75 Yeeeessssss !!!!!!

Edited by Ronin

3:30pm Long 1331.50 Prev High : Second Account

SETUP:

• The 90-10 High Continuation Signal.
  • RSI ( 2 ) = 68 from 1.3
  • Volume Osc. = - 69% from -91%

Why do you need to know that? ( No Profile Uh ? )

I left for a while because the board was turning into nothing but vendors and people going back and forth. Seems to be better now. I've actually been a member longer than you, but that is neither here nor there.

But why are you getting so defensive:question: Since you took such a defensive stance it is pretty obvious that no real money is being made here. Does not take away from your calls though. It also seems that you do not like to put stops on your trade, unless it doesn't work out in your favor then it was a two or three tick stop. Just an observation. To add major credibility to what you are doing here just post your blotter and/or positions and this would be the best journal out there.

I left for a while because the board was turning into nothing but vendors and people going back and forth. Seems to be better now. I've actually been a member longer than you, but that is neither here nor there.

But why are you getting so defensive:question: Since you took such a defensive stance it is pretty obvious that no real money is being made here. Does not take away from your calls though. It also seems that you do not like to put stops on your trade, unless it doesn't work out in your favor then it was a two or three tick stop. Just an observation. To add major credibility to what you are doing here just post your blotter and/or positions and this would be the best journal out there.

Are YOU a Real Trader?. NO Profile? If you are on a DISCREDIT MISSION , you are in the WRONG Journal, don't need UNPROVEN OPINIONS from unknown characters with no credentials , no profile or trading history.

This post conversation is over and out, DONE.

Ronin - if you don't want others participating in your thread, please ask James to only allow you to see and post in the journal.

I've never seen someone so incredibly defensive when others ask questions.

The fact is that your journal is almost too good to be true and I'm sure you can understand any questions or speculation. And after you claimed your 100 profit target was hit twice, when I clearly showed that it hadn't, I would wonder as well if you actually trade these calls or if it's just here for amusement.

For example, on this long you did, there was no stop or profit set... I'm guessing we'll see an update that shows this trade made a ton of money, yet no one knows how the trade actually played out.

Again, if you do not want questions or comments, please talk to James about making this a view only thread or something. Maybe a blog is more appropriate for what you are doing so you can moderate all the comments.

9:41am Long 1343.25 Separate Intraday Account

SETUP:

• DAX Price Action: Engulfing Pattern -1min
  • NQ Price Action: 1min
  • ES ,5min - BULLISH Hammer

Target Filled: 1352.50 GAIN + 9.25 Pts = $462.50

New Balance: $ 21,405.25

3:30pm Long 1331.50 Prev High : Second Account

SETUP:

• The 90-10 High Continuation Signal.
  • RSI ( 2 ) = 68 from 1.3
  • Volume Osc. = - 69% from -91%

Target Filled: 1354.50 GAIN + 23 Pts = $1,150

NEW Balance: $ 27,509.75 SWING Trading Account

#3 11:05AM Long 1339.25

Target 1342,25 Filled, GAIN + 3 Pts = $150

New Balance: $ 21,555.25

:haha:REAL TIME GENUINE TRADE ( Money TALKS and CHILDISH Non-Real Trader, NO HISTORY, NO CREDENTIALS, NO Profile, NO Transparency, NO MERIT, BULLSHIT ! WALKS ) ALWAYS HAS , ALWAYS WILL, Beyond Any Reasonable Doubt. Case Closed

Out Flat

Edited by Ronin

#3 11:05AM Long 1339.25

Target 1342,25 Filled, GAIN + 3 Pts = $150

New Balance: $ 21,555.25

:haha:REAL TIME GENUINE TRADE ( Money TALKS and CHILDISH Non-Real Trader, NO HISTORY, NO CREDENTIALS, NO Profile, NO Transparency, NO MERIT, BULLSHIT ! WALKS ) ALWAYS HAS , ALWAYS WILL, Beyond Any Reasonable Doubt. Case Closed

Out Flat

Post your statements. If you do that and it shows what you have here I, and everyone here will declare you the king of trading. I do not have anything to prove since I'm not boasting in a PUBLIC forum how good I am, you are. I highly doubt you will post anything. So c'mon post your statements, since you yourself said bullshit walks and money talks. So you have the bullshit down, now prove you are making the money you claim.

Also, about the profile. You have a quote in yours and that is it. I can put a quote in mine if that will make you feel better.

Oh, and try posting stops and profit targets when you place the trade. It is funny how a trade moves +5 you get the +5, but when it goes +30 you get +30, and the best part is the stop outs are 1-2 ticks. However, everything is done in hindsight, not in real time. Real easy to trade in hindsight. See I'll show you.

Long: 1335.75 (filled 10:25)

Out: 1352 (filled 11:50)

Profit: 16.25 pts or $812.5/contract :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Dont worry about the stop since it was not hit.

Oh, I'm not going to stop posting in this forum. If you dont want people in your journal then use Word and keep it to yourself. Otherwise I'll see you around :thumbs up: