Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

sushilp

Sell : Day Traders Chat Room

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By lebnooni
      Hello I am interested in starting day trading, I have been trading the last year in long term investing but lately I have been getting really interested in day trading. I am from Canada and would like some pointers on where to start and what softwares, screeners, platforms etc to use here in Canada. Thanks in advance!
    • By FXTechstrategyT
      EURUSD: The pair looks to weaken further as it holds on to its downside pressure. On the upside, resistance comes in at 1.1600 level with a cut through here opening the door for more upside towards the 1.1650 level. Further up, resistance lies at the 1.1700 level where a break will expose the 1.1750 level. Conversely, support lies at the 1.1500 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1450 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.1400 level. Below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 1.1350. All in all, EURUSD faces further downside pressure

• By nameeta26
      I want to learn about it as I am quite confused of which would be better. Please help!
    • By JustForex
      Hello,
      My name is Yana. I would like to establish here JustForex company.
      I would like to tell you a little bit about our company and gather a community of traders here and if you have any questions, I would be happy to help you here.
      JustForex offers several trading account types with a wide choice of trading instruments and everyone can find the most suitable one according to his preferences.
      Trading conditions: spreads from 0 pips, leverage up to 1:3000, mobile versions of MT4, order execution from 0.05 s.
      Please feel free to contact me here if you have any questions.
      And the question for traders here. What Forex broker do you trade with? And why? Let's discuss.
  • Topics

• EURUSD Downside Pressure Stalls, Bounces Off 1.1531 Support EURUSD downside pressure stalled as it saw a bounce off its key support at 1.1531 to close higher on Friday. While that level holds as support it faces the risk of a move further higher nearer term. On the upside, resistance comes in at 1.1550 level. A break through there opens the door for more upside towards the 1.1600 level. Further up, resistance lies at the 1.1650 level where a break will expose the 1.1700 level. On the downside, support lies at the 1.1450 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1400 level. A break of here will aim at the 1.1350 level. Below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 1.1300. All in all, EURUSD still faces a downside pressure medium term but with recovery threats.
    • A chart pattern or price pattern is a pattern within a chart when prices are graphed. In stock and commodity markets trading, chart pattern studies play a large role during technical analysis. When data is plotted there is usually a pattern which naturally occurs and repeats over a period.
    •   https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/30372-facebook-deletes-disabled-vet-s-pages-after-taking-300-000-in-advertising he does not have a lawsuit ...   ...  

• $ESRX (ESRX) Express Scripts stock w/ narrow range breakout watch above 97.01,

analysis https://stockconsultant.com/?ESRX
    • USDCHF Faces Bull Pressure Threats, Eyes On 1.0000 Level   USDCHF faces bull pressure threats with eyes on the 1.0000, its big psycho level. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9900 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9850 level and then the 0.9800 level. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1.0000 level where a break will clear the way for more strength to occur towards the 1.0050 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 1.0100 level. Above here if seen will turn attention to 1.0150. All in all, USDCHF faces further price strength    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.