Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

fxeconomist

Yet Another Forex Newbie

Hi there.

It is the third forex forum where I've registrated and this one seems to be the best of them. I have a good notion about forex but I feel it insufficient to make successful trading. So i would like to get more on this forum and share some interesting ideas on how to elaborate working forex strategies.

Thanks

Expressing their view is exactly what i'm asking for....:confused:

Not jumping bud,just asking for clarification.I'm sure the OP will be happy to explain,and doesn't need you to hold his hand.

Who here would not be interested in finding out how "newbie" squares with "coach".

Anyone totally not interested?.....really?

I know what you mean and I agree with your point of view.......just that the way you are saying is intimidating for most of the people...

again........a little empathy would not hurt once in a while ok?

regards,

TW

You're right.I underestimate my own power sometimes:roll eyes::rofl:...just six words an 1 emoticon..it's enough to intimidate the hell outta anyone.I bet you tremble every time I ask you a simple question.....ok,ok (;)), I will go out of my way to be extra nice to newcomers..even ones with da golden C under their name..we all know how super sensitive coaches are around here don't we?

Ahem...

Hi!!!! fxeconomists:) welcome to our little community.Yes,while somewhat dwindling in numbers due to the heavy editing of anything resembling humour,controversy,or disagreement expressed in any terms other than silence,we believe this is the best forum around.

Looking forward to your contributions and the answer to my question.Are you a coach in one thing and a newbie at something else..is dat it?. A coach in one market and a newbie in another? An expert in one market and a complete beginner in another?...Nah,couldn't be that could it....:confused:

Are you a football coach,a therapy coach,a personal fitness coach.a coach's coach?

I can't stand the suspense ...it's killin' me:doh: I wanna know soo bad i'm willing to risk extra infraction points on my profile,

Hey coach,i mean Wiz,why do I have expired infraction points on my profile?

Wouldn't that prejudice any newcomer to the forum against me?..say like fxeconomist for example? Just sayin', I mean,if you think those points need to stay there for eternity for some reason i'm sure it's a really good one.How many points does Wiz deserve for calling me "ignorant" all because he can't tell the time? Still he did apologise didn't he?...oh no,"naaaah" he didn't :rofl:

When exactly do expired infraction points expire?Even speeding points are removed from your driving license...(for a reason) Anyone else got infraction points or were they invented just for me?

I gotta tell you,it's potentially intimidating have supermod stalkin' you around the forum all day...but,you know,i can handle it.Thing is,he gets irritated if you don't challenge his theories,and when you do challenge them...he gets irritated.There's no pleasing Wiz,which is why I rarely bother trying:)

Don't worry fxeco,Wiz already likes you (check out his blog,you'll see why)...now don't go blowing his trust,it'll make him look bad and he doesn''t handle that too well

"empathy once in a while"...got it,thanks.;)

wasting so much space and time to give such a shitty answer to someone that maybe really needed an opinion is quite bullshit...no offence to you what so ever

TW

Is there some kind of weird mass suicidal conspiracy occurring where the owners of trading forums have all simultaneously decided to kill off their businesses in the most publicly embarrassing way possible ?

For one awful moment there I thought I was reading trade2win :crap:

It's going to be tough attaining the levels of deprivation and despair achieved by the competition, but attracting a few more trading vendors should help you catch up

Is there some kind of weird mass suicidal conspiracy occurring where the owners of trading forums have all simultaneously decided to kill off their businesses in the most publicly embarrassing way possible ?

For one awful moment there I thought I was reading trade2win :crap:

It's going to be tough attaining the levels of deprivation and despair achieved by the competition, but attracting a few more trading vendors should help you catch up

Ask Patuca an Bobcollet....and yet the forum is here to stay

No one is indispensable

Regards,

TW

Is that TL's new motto?

I quite like it

It's got a nice positive confident vibe about it, an indication that they're serious and mean business.

The current motto of most leading forums would probably be "we are no worse than anyone else"

If they already haven't got a motto they should grab it before the competition does :rofl: