Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

malvado xetra

false recovery

I think the todays recovery in the mini sp500 is a recovery to keep falling.

I dont think we see in the following days the level of 1459 again. It is clear that the long term trend is bullish but for the following days there are two scenarios:

1st.- a diamond is going to be formed between levels of 1445 and 1451 (maximum at 1452,25). when this diamond will be finished, will go back to the long term trend strongly to look for levels at 1472.

2nd.- if the diamond doesnt forme finally. will fall to levels of mini sp500 between 1432, 1435. from this levels will go back into the long term trend to highs at 1472.

different opinions are wellcome

replaying to notouch.

seeing the daily chart of sp 500 I can see that another wave up is commimg but, think that before that we ll see levels at 1442 - 1445 or even 1435 and then we ll get back to the up trend to reapet 1459 and 1470-72

at the moment, I dont see a 1459 for tomorrow. I think tomorrow will go down again. another wave going to 1445 at least have to come. probably I was to bear to think that 1452,25 was going to be todays high but dont see repeating 1459 yet

thank you for replays

malvado xetra