Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

tradingwizzard

Live Trading the Currency Markets

I cannot tell your entry and exits on the chart..you state such and such but i don't see where you identify them. Could you indicate at what point you actually make your entry and at the same time indicate where your stoploss and PT will be at so we can see it unfold. I can't tell if your entries and exits are in the middle or at right edge of chart. Too many lines for my pea brain..

I cannot tell your entry and exits on the chart..you state such and such but i don't see where you identify them. Could you indicate at what point you actually make your entry and at the same time indicate where your stoploss and PT will be at so we can see it unfold. I can't tell if your entries and exits are in the middle or at right edge of chart. Too many lines for my pea brain..

come one....look at the posts...each post sounds like this

"GOING LONG HERE (this means at the market!), then I give the value, FOR this TP (take profit) and this SL"..........so you have all the information needed.

as for the charts that come to explain, like the one in euraud, it was a nice rising wedge and just respecting the rules of a wedge, in terms of proportions, this trade was made.....I even explained that at the moment I uploaded the picture......

all the elements you are asking for are already published......read posts more carefuly please........

btw....I should give you a beer since you're the first to answer to this thread......the other are just watching I guess??

come one....look at the posts...each post sounds like this

"GOING LONG HERE (this means at the market!), then I give the value, FOR this TP (take profit) and this SL"..........so you have all the information needed.

as for the charts that come to explain, like the one in euraud, it was a nice rising wedge and just respecting the rules of a wedge, in terms of proportions, this trade was made.....I even explained that at the moment I uploaded the picture......

all the elements you are asking for are already published......read posts more carefuly please........

btw....I should give you a beer since you're the first to answer to this thread......the other are just watching I guess??

So you are saying you post the chart after the trade is done...roundtrip..? And when you enter it is at the time of your post that states the entry price..tp and sl? If all this is correct then could you not indicate on the chart afterwards where you entered and exited and put prices and time scale scale on the chart.. When i look at your chart i have no idea when you entered and when you exited (except your post stating that) but nothing visual..at least for me...but i can be denser than a knot on a log..so for us slow traders...could you....make some modifications? .

See my attached file for some sort of example as to what i am referring. I made this call via a post BEFORE THE PRICE ACTION TOOK PLACE like you do (if i understand correctly) but then afterwards show the chart indicating clearly the entry and the exit for others to see. And it has price scale and time scale for anyone to look it over...

I'll take that beer but it has to be very cold...don't send any to capt bob as we don't want any interference with his gold trading..:rofl:

I could have superimposed capt bobs charts for him but he never sent them to me..i guess he figured i was too old and fossilized for such tricks..but i use an IPAD which makes it quite elementary for such endeavours. I trade off a laptop (windows) using my IPad as a hot spot for the net so i may be old but i am riding the technology wave and can do the super imposing on either machine.....

Its charts i can't figure out....people must be very clear on their charts or they leave me behind an i begin to feel old and useless....

image.thumb.jpg.cd11100effe08ef7e26ecc54cffea7ba.jpg

Intra-Daily Trading Strategy: BUY Euro Dollar / US Dollar

Buy Target: 1.3297

Buy Stop: 1.3199

Enter New BUY on OPEN and exit BUY positions at Target price or at Stop price.

(NOTE: Adjust Stop Loss Price according to your trading risk.)

Do not reverse after exiting....

Intra-Daily Trading Strategy: BUY Euro Dollar / US Dollar

Buy Target: 1.3297

Buy Stop: 1.3199

Enter New BUY on OPEN and exit BUY positions at Target price or at Stop price.

(NOTE: Adjust Stop Loss Price according to your trading risk.)

Do not reverse after exiting....

why is this a good strategy?

Hi TW

I told wmck (we must cut kosts) to ignore your method. Just copy the BUY/SELL trades.

And I would do the same. :missy:

And you went on holiday :angry:

Com'on.

regards

bobc

hi bob,

holiday over, back with more strength...:)....will start September with new positions

Trade nr. 1 - Going LONG gbpusd here in 1.5582 sl 1.5400 tp 1.5944

as you can see from the chart attached, I am actually looking at a double three running for this pair, and, funny enough, it is the same pattern on the eurusd as well.....entering now as this week we will most likely break the current summer trading range with ECB, BOE and NFP on tap

first trade of September here.......comments are welcome, as usual...good luck everybody

gbpusdh4.thumb.png.dac2f60ce0dcdd48d92ebf14553a595d.png

Trade Nr. 2 Going LONG Eurusd here in 1.3190 for 1.37 tp sl 1.30

as the chart shows, possible double three running in the makings......extremely bullish setup

Hi TW,

Whats a double three?

An elliot wave term?

regards

bobc

Hi TW,

Whats a double three?

An elliot wave term?

regards

bobc

Yes, it is more of a setup than a pattern....it implies two corrections and an intervening x wave and usually it is appearing before a strong move in the opposite direction....this case, price should aggresively move higher.....fundamental reason usually don't matter when such a pattern appears

Trade nr. 3 Going SHORT usdjpy here at 99.53 sl 101.60 tp 92

time to see some movements and even if this may be a bit early (the entry) and the risk quite bit when consider the upcoming NFP, it is worth the chance as the pattern looks good

usdjpyh4.thumb.png.aee5d7b224627bf0e4fb2d88bb5333a8.png

the chart below shows the reasoning for the previous trade on the audnzd cross....now, the technicals favor a move into the 38.2% retracement area at least as this is typical for forth waves and as you can see here this comes after a double three running.......this is the move/pattern I am looking for on the eurusd and gbpusd as well, hence the longs.

captain bob, look at the chart please

1.19 target or else

audnzddailytl.thumb.png.bd77ea510ce393f78e4af3bd24b1c933.png