Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

tradingwizzard

Live Trading the Currency Markets

Wednesday's FOMC manoeuvre should provide strength to USD. I read somewhere that Yen-selling by the BoJ happens in the earlier parts of the month, so next week may see the start of more upside to UJ. However I can't help feeling that BoJ is probably happy with the current exchange rate and is less inclined to intervene. That just leaves investment buying of EJ and with the Euro tanking at the moment it will not push UJ particularly hard.

Guest OILFXPRO
did the EU hike the rates ? :))>.......any bear in the house? eurusd making me proud here...

TW

iS THIS ON DHEMO?:rofl:

Guest OILFXPRO
check the time when the post was made public...

PS I edited your previous thread/post and you know why....I warned you many times, so might take action this time

behave please

TW

You do not have to get angry , good traders can control emotions like anger.Your response is more out of anger than any logical rational reason.:rofl:

Guest OILFXPRO
don't get too excited...it was all about the language you used....

TW

These markets are choppy at present , they give you no edge , it is ranging .

Only trade I see is eur usd at 1.3535 stop 50 at 1.3285

Ahead of E C B shorts are fleeing

Guest OILFXPRO
These markets are choppy at present , they give you no edge , it is ranging .

Only trade I see is eur usd at 1.3535 stop 50 at 1.3285

Ahead of E C B shorts are fleeing

At least I told you where price was going , and exactly where you stop would be hit.

EURUSD---->1.3563 is the new daily pivot, it will get tested before NFP report.

I don't see any moves outside of the range between daily PP and 1.3620 until the release

If you are bullish on the US economy this USD dip over the past 2 weeks is probably the biggest opportunity in months. If you can hold it... Once the data snapback starts in the next 6 weeks it will probably take about 3-4 blowout beat prints for it to be obvious that the US economy didnt suddenly fall off a cliff. Then the panic USD buying and treasury selling will set in.

If you are bullish on the US economy this USD dip over the past 2 weeks is probably the biggest opportunity in months. If you can hold it... Once the data snapback starts in the next 6 weeks it will probably take about 3-4 blowout beat prints for it to be obvious that the US economy didnt suddenly fall off a cliff. Then the panic USD buying and treasury selling will set in.

I'm bullish all right but not on the US dollar......make no mistake please

TW

I'm bullish all right but not on the US dollar......make no mistake please

TW

It was actually for the general audience,not for any specific person.

I should have written it in a better way to be seen like being addressed to all audience. my bad there.