Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

tradingwizzard

Live Trading the Currency Markets

Trade nr. 24 Going SHORT GBPUSD here in 1.6105 sl 1.6225 tp 1.5777

flat with a c wave probably as an impulsive move to come

closing it here in 1.6035 for +70 pips profit.......booking profits, booking profits......October....such a giver:cool:

Trade nr. 25 Going SHORT AUDUSD here in 0.9496 sl 0.9625 tp 0.9217

Impulsive move just started to the downside on the 4h chart

Market has been spooked by RBA jawboning.

everyone calling for shorts again.

Im hearing option expiry of $1 Billion at .9500 later today

Trade nr. 22 Going LONG USDCAD here in 1.0436 sl 1.03 tp 1.06

impulsive move underway, 1.06 major target to the upside, Canadian GDP expected to come on the softer side......

closing the trade here in 1.0483 for another +47 pips profit:cool:

Hey wizz,

I've been wondering how you size your trades up, would you share that? I ask because your stops are typically quite large relative to what profit ends up being taken - nothing wrong with that because I think so far your losses have been smaller than your stops too and your win rate is really good. But because the initial stop is large the amount gained relative to the initial risk is small. I only ask to get a feel for what the methods expectation is - not the methods total pip count. I hope you don't find my query too intrusive and I understand if you wish not to answer as any trading method is a personal exercise only.

With kind regards,

MK

Hey wizz,

I've been wondering how you size your trades up, would you share that? I ask because your stops are typically quite large relative to what profit ends up being taken - nothing wrong with that because I think so far your losses have been smaller than your stops too and your win rate is really good. But because the initial stop is large the amount gained relative to the initial risk is small. I only ask to get a feel for what the methods expectation is - not the methods total pip count. I hope you don't find my query too intrusive and I understand if you wish not to answer as any trading method is a personal exercise only.

With kind regards,

MK

Hi there,

No problem. I take care at any moment of time not to be invested more than 30-40% of the account.

TW

Trade nr. 27 Going SHORT EURGBP here in 0.8561 sl 0.87 tp 0.8289

five waves down corrected with three waves up mean entry signal in my book....daily chart

closing the short from October here in 0.8478 for a nice +83 pips profit.....this is eurgbp so you know it is worthing more than a regular pip :cool: