Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Chocolate or Vanilla

GRAND OPENING! never ending flavors of the truth.

My Mom (smaj ymmij ton) says there are rumors that I choose can instead of can't (but I have always chosen can't). So I said NOT TRUE Lefty (in part) because that's the easiest of my Mom's [missing link] personality splits to reason with and in part too because second my Mom Lefty understands indisputable proof of choosing can't verses unsupported speculation to start rumors about me choosing can.

Can or can't?

I choose can't. I have chosen can't from the beginning.

Edited by onesmith

Hi Onesmith,

If I consider anyone on here is worth my time, I tend to speak with them using PM. You know whether or not I speak to you through PM. You don't know whether I speak to Steve through PM. I will tell you whether I speak to Steve through PM in a PM to you, should you be one of those people with whom I speak via PM. If you're not one of those people then you'll never know whether I speak to Steve via PM, but you will know that I don't speak to you via PM, and therefore likely consider Steve's attack from last year to be accurate.

Actually, my post initially asks "how's that strategy looking now?"

I then offer my opinion on Onesmith (which hasn't changed)

Therefore (as Onesmith has so clearly shown in his post) my comment does in fact contain TWO (2) kinds of statements...one a question about a strategy, the other my opinion of the person's mental status...

As is usual for a narcissist, he simply ignores the part that doesn't fit his needs.

Clearly by the site standards, its not a violation of rules...and its clearly not libel

Once again, we are done here...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• OP ED     the ‘tricks’ that “undermine democracy” (their term, not mine) CA is not a scandal ... at least no more scandalous than Carol Davidsen and friends*  - an operation given the willful assistance of Sheryl Sandberg COO and many others way high up in Fakebook itself (and the help of many gullible nerds **) .  But did the Trump campaign need CA and the data it acquired from Kogan to do this kind of outreach in 2016? Likely not. Facebook cut off the friends functionality for app developers because it wanted to control its own offering to clients interested in microtargeting. ...All Facebook requires for access to its data trove is a reasonable fee. ... Facebook ads can work quite well for businesses. If they also worked for Trump, the CA story is a red herring: It's Facebook's own data collection and the tools it makes available to clients that should be the target of scrutiny and perhaps regulation, both from a privacy perspective and for the sake of political transparency.   ... But let’s get real -  Oceania telescreens are not intended for use by any opposition EVER AT ALL! ...  And if it was the Brits instead of the Russians that ‘did it', ( ie beat hilliry, and it had to be somebody... she could and would never beat herself ), one thing for sure - anyone who wasted their time and the advertising portion of their purchases watching the russians russians russians russians russians russians russians russians russians russians russians story featured on the news x times per day every day for 16 months got screwed. ... Only good thang is now the doubters/saboteurs on the msm channels are now doubted more than ever.  Paraphrasing - ‘This just a payment dispute. CA got info for free from Fakebook. Somebody got paid, but not Fakebook. Had Fakebook been paid like they ‘use’ally are, this would never have been ‘leaked’ to the eager biased news. How is this any different from what Fakebook does daily with other data customers?’ / * see http://theduran.com/bombshell-video-shows-barack-obama-campaign-director-bragging-about-exploiting-facebook-users/     ** see https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/11/when-the-nerds-go-marching-in/265325/   /////////////////////////       PS also for snicks, see http://truepublica.org.uk/united-kingdom/what-you-really-need-to-know-about-the-scandal-engulfing-cambridge-analytica/     ... and yes sweethearts I do have time to write an op ed... automation got me short at 2:24 last night... all I've had to do this morning is stay out of its way ...
    • Zukfuklberg finally spoke?  Did he divulge the plan to tighten things up so that only those he and his masters want can have access to the various nodes and angles of fakebook data?  Did he mention that the dam platform wasn’t made for just anyolebody that wanted to mine the data?  Did he declare that fakebook users aren’t customers ... that they are the product?
    • Date : 22nd March 2018. MACRO EVENTS & NEWS OF 22nd March 2018. FX News Today European Fixed Income Outlook:  The 10-year Bund yield is down -1.5 bp at 0.572% in opening trade, following Treasury yields, which have lost a further -2.2 bp during the Asian session after already dipping in the wake of yesterday’s Fed announcement, with Powell’s lack of urgency on rates helping to counterbalance the steeper rate hike trajectory in the dot plots further out. European stock market futures are heading south, U.S. stock futures are now also in the red, as tariff threats and concern of an escalating trade war hang over markets as central banks advance towards less expansionary policies. The BoE is expected to keep policy settings unchanged today, but the guidance should keep a May rate hike in play. Data releases are expected to be bond friendly, with EMU PMIs and the German Ifo seen correcting further. The ECB’s economic bulletin and Eurozone current account data are also on the agenda. FX Update: The dollar has come under pressure since the Fed’s policy announcement, with the central bank having been perceived as sticking to a gradualist approach to tightening following an expected 25 bp hike, even though growth forecasts were upwardly revised and the rate path steepened. The narrow trade-weighted USD index (DXY) extended to a fresh two-week low in pre-European trading in Asia, posting a low of 89.45. EURUSD rallied into eight-day high terrain above 1.2360, and USD-JPY logged a two-week low at 105.58. The Australian dollar’s gains versus its U.S. counterpart were constrained by a miss in Australian jobs data, which showed employment rising by 17.5k, below the median forecast for a 20.0k gain. AUDUSD pulled back under 0.7750 after earlier logging a six-day high at 0.7785. Charts of the Day Main Macro Events Today * Eurozone PMI/Ifo Preview – The March Eurozone manufacturing PMI is seen slipping back to 58.2 from 58.6 and the services reading to 56.0 from 56.2, which should leave the composite at 56.9, down from 57.1 in February, but still pointing to a healthy pace of expansion across both sectors. Similarly, the German Ifo is expected to correct to 114.9 in from 115.4, but taking a longer perspective that would still be a strong number. * UK Retail Sales – 0.3% m/m rise is anticipated after the 0.1% m/m growth in the month prior, though there is downside rise given snow-bound weather conditions during the month. * BoE – After the excitement of the Fed meeting, the BoE announcement could well prove to be a non-event for markets following the February meeting and quarterly Inflation Report update, with the repo rate widely expected to be left unchanged at 0.50%, and with QE totals also more than likely to remained unaltered. February’s guidance, which has prepped markets for a possible hike in May (market odds having been running at about 80% for a 25 bp hike), is also likely to remain in play. * US Jobless Claims – expected to fall 3k to 225k from 226k in the week-ended March 10. Support and Resistance levels    Always trade with strict risk management. Your capital is the single most important aspect of your trading business. Please note that times displayed based on local time zone and are from time of writing this report. Click HERE to access the full HotForex Economic calendar. Want to learn to trade and analyse the markets? Join our webinars and get analysis and trading ideas combined with better understanding on how markets work. Click HERE to register for FREE! Click HERE to READ more Market news. 
      Andria Pichidi
      Market Analyst
      Disclaimer: This material is provided as a general marketing communication for information purposes only and does not constitute an independent investment research. Nothing in this communication contains, or should be considered as containing, an investment advice or an investment recommendation or a solicitation for the purpose of buying or selling of any financial instrument. All information provided is gathered from reputable sources and any information containing an indication of past performance is not a guarantee or reliable indicator of future performance. Users acknowledge that any investment in FX and CFDs products is characterized by a certain degree of uncertainty and that any investment of this nature involves a high level of risk for which the users are solely responsible and liable. We assume no liability for any loss arising from any investment made based on the information provided in this communication. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without our prior written permission.
    • THE HOTFOREX APP: NAVIGATE THE MARKETS WITH EASE. Dear Client, It is now your chance to get the best of the financial markets! The HotForex mobile application has been upgraded and further enhanced! Now boasting many more optimized options that make navigation even easier and simplify access to key information, the app’s new features include: ✔ Advanced Charting Functionality
      ✔ Watchlist
      ✔ Bottom Navigation Bar
      ✔ Settings Tool Join hundreds of thousands of other traders already using our app.
      Download the app today to: ● Benefit from live rates displayed in convenient and customizable charts
      ● Closely watch your favorite instruments
      ● Make deposits, withdrawals or transfer funds between accounts Best regards,
      The HotForex team
    • $OMER (OMER) Omeros stock strong close w/ bottom breakout watch,

analysis http://chart.st/OMER

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.