Welcome to the Traders Laboratory.

The Healthy Trader Let's share information on what it takes to maintain a healthy trading lifestyle. To be at the top of your game you have to take care of yourself -- here we'll all share how we do that, or should do that.

Like Tree1Likes
Old 04-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #17
zdo

Ignore this user

Re: An Untitled Rant About ‘Trading Psychology’

posts like these most recent two amaze me and remind me
1 how widely humans’ beliefs can diverge from reality - and we still somehow survive
And
2 how widely our beliefs can diverge from others’ beliefs - and we still survive somehow

Update on the content I’m working on… I have been too busy to even think about it. I know - excuses, excuses
As I mentioned earlier, I have two atypical projects going this spring. In trading, working with a programmer/partner to finish up an automation project to capture more of the action btwn 2 and 8 AM ET… it’s actually partially implemented now but I’m still spending just as much time with it and my offshore programmer as I was during raw development .

Also, I finally talked my wife into moving back out to the farm so I’m self contracting a new building – a ‘barn’ (outside) / office (inside)… so after a slightly shortened day trading session, I feel compelled to go out there and check on ( micro-manage to exasperation ) the subs and labor almost every afternoon … and several days a week I stay until dark working too … pulled rough electrical and cabling this week… Throw in tennis league and contract play and I’m slam booked daylight to dark….Also, will be shutting down for 6 weeks instead of 4 this year and that’s coming up in less than a month…plus on the actual material itself, I’m struggling in certain parts with coming up with english for traders/those who don’t ypically run close to a ‘physical culture’ (like myself, btw)…
…so, someday… haven’t forgotten…

Have a great weekend all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zdo For This Useful Post:
jpennybags (04-26-2013), SIUYA (04-26-2013)

Display Modes Help Others By Rating This Thread
Help Others By Rating This Thread: