Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

jpennybags

Doh!!!

Seems you are living the same life as Homer Simpson broza. Well, am also quite like you as i have a very boring way of trading forex better i dont tell you :haha: You what is your trading methods?? Any plans

It's nothing... just wanted to express my frustration at forgetting yet another presidents day holiday... it's such a forgettable holiday. I didn't receive any commiserating replies on the day that I posted... I must have been the only person who forgot.

Oh, Presidents Day is George Washington's birthday? Happy Birthday, George! Um, sorry I was a bit late but I only just found out. Better late than never though, eh.

It's nothing... just wanted to express my frustration at forgetting yet another presidents day holiday... it's such a forgettable holiday. I didn't receive any commiserating replies on the day that I posted... I must have been the only person who forgot.

Oh so maybe people did not understand the post really. I would not ask people to comment unless they know what you did ask them. Anyway hope thing are going well for you. How is forex going on for you?

Oh so maybe people did not understand the post really. I would not ask people to comment unless they know what you did ask them. Anyway hope thing are going well for you. How is forex going on for you?

I wasn't asking a question, but making a comment about "forgetting" that the market would be closed. That no one chose to comment is understandable.

I trade futures, and have never traded forex. I've been doing some reading about currency markets in an effort to understand better how the currency markets work. I have no immediate plans to break into trading forex though... just doing some study.

Alright, i can understand now mate. It good that you start using forum as base as this will be really goood for you. What i can advise you is that forex is something really complicated and you will need to learn well in order to start trading. The best for you at the moment is to start with Forex games as this is a good way where you can learn Forex.