Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Obsidian

MT4 Simple EA Builder

I am affraid there is no relevance between them...

if you want to make ice-cream with a microwave, be my guest :spam:

:rofl:

Correct.

found this site a couple of days ago..if you are trying to build your own EA, you can give it a try...only problem is that you cant use custom indicators...well its free anyway

StrategyTune: How to make an expert advisor. Metatrader ea builder mt4, mql4 tutorials, mql4 manual, codebase mql. Metatrader expert advisor builder for mt4, free expert advisors for mt4. Expert adviser builder.

I have gone through a number of EA builder websites but there r always some limitations. The good part is that novice traders can make simple systems without any developing knowledge.

I've created a comprehensive list of EA builders over at mqlautocoder.com. Some indicator, signal, and script utilities are also included in the list. Please post your reviews and recommend additions as appropriate.

A few notes: Some of the EA builders on the list are free, partially free, or paid (see descriptions). Copyrights are respected--keep this in mind while in the Indicator Depot, which is continually updated with new indicators. Last but not least... I will code some EA's for free--just make a request. I do NOT code for money. Happy hunting.

Thanks for these links

And thanks to RJo for the coding offer. We seriously can't take advantage of your kindness like that.

Anybody know the easiest way to create your own EAs, from an interface point of view....?

Thanks again

You're welcome, E.W.

At the risk of oversimplifying the issue... The easiest interface(s) will allow you to do minimal coding or avoid it altogether. This is generally achieved via some other user friendly programming like Java. IMHO, a major step up is the inclusion of custom indicator import button in the interface. Standard MT4 indicators are usually embedded right into the interface for quick incorporation into the Expert Advisor.

More difficult interfaces require that you have detailed knowledge of the mql4 iCustom command. You will find yourself manually coding iCustom calls into a text box--in order to incorporate custom indicators. Essentially, the easy interface handles iCustom for you while the difficult one does not.

Also, keep in mind that there are different types interfaces, Some are simpjy set up as text boxes, menus, and buttons--much like this forum we're in now. Others are almost 100% graphic--flow charts resembling something more like PowerPoint.

Although it would be inappropriate for me to endorse any single EA builder, I would advise you to visit the software publisher's website first. View the publisher's user manual and their support forum. If these don't exist, then I would move on to the next one.

Many TP's,

Ryan