Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Duarte

Portfolios (S&P500, Nasdaq 100, DAX, US Stocks)

The following table shows the S&P 500 ETF Double-Leveraged Portfolio updated

X8Pai2d.png

The following chart shows the S&P 500 ETF Double-Leveraged Portfolio evolution since it started in September 2012

L7oG1pl.png

The following table shows the S&P 500 ETF Triple-Leveraged Portfolio updated

01JZg8u.png

The following chart shows the S&P 500 ETF Triple-Leveraged Portfolio evolution since it started in September 2012

XkDPv4H.png

The following table shows the NASDAQ 100 ETF Portfolio updated

55uQ14y.png

The following chart shows the NASDAQ 100 ETF Portfolio evolution since it started in September 2012

zL3Ag5t.png

The following table shows the NASDAQ 100 ETF Double-Leveraged Portfolio updated

kM81HR2.png

The following chart shows the NASDAQ 100 ETF Double-Leveraged Portfolio evolution since it started in September 2012

F0NZler.png

The following table shows the NASDAQ 100 ETF Triple-Leveraged Portfolio

bZ4dDAC.png

The following chart shows the NASDAQ 100 ETF Triple-Leveraged Portfolio evolution since it started in September 2012

iKoy02n.png

Generally speaking, over the past two weeks, the markets listed in the Germany went down, but the markets listed in the United States went up.

I can see some logic in this because, over the past couple of months, the markets listed in Europe went up more than the markets listed in the United States.

However, I feel a little confused, because generally speaking, the markets listed in the United States are much overbought. In similar cases in the past, the markets dropped, but not in all cases.

As I wrote about a couple of weeks ago, I think that the market will go up in the medium and long term, but I was expecting a short term correction.

On the next days, if the markets rise, maybe I will buy with emergency stop, but I am not yet sure what I'll do.

The market is going up.

I will buy.

Buy Alerts:

S&P 500 ETF Portfolio

S&P 500 SPDRs (SPY) ETF

S&P 500 ETF Double-Leveraged Portfolio

ProSharesUltra S&P 500 Fund (SSO) ETF

S&P 500 ETF Triple-Leveraged Portfolio

ProSharesUltraPro S&P 500 (UPRO) ETF

NASDAQ 100 ETF Portfolio

ProShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) ETF

NASDAQ 100 ETF Double-Leveraged Portfolio

ProSharesUltra QQQ Fund (QLD) ETF

NASDAQ 100 ETF Triple-Leveraged Portfolio

ProSharesUltraPro QQQ (TQQQ) ETF

US Stock Portfolio

Rentech, Inc. (RTK) with emergency stop at 2,74

Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI) with emergency stop at 3,03

LeapFrog Inc (LF) with emergency stop at 8,65

RTK paid a dividend of 0,19 dollars per share in 12/18/2012.

SIRI paid a dividend of 0,05 dollars per share in 12/14/2012

1626*0,19=308,94

1544*0,05=77,22

308,94+77,22= 386,16

I added this amount to the US Stock Portfolio.

386,16+286,04=672,22

Gr8. I dont give much focus to dividends but seems they can make one free money if used properly.

I will stop to manage these portfolios because the whole procedure is time-consuming and exhausting.

However, I will continue to manage portfolios in the forum, but with only one market timing portfolio. I'll start next month.

In 2013, the S&P 500 has gained 6.3%. Furthermore, almost 75% of the companies in the S&P have beat corporate earnings estimates which is a very encouraging sign. What's more there is potential upside for the index when you consider that it is now trading 15 times below earnings and very much under the 60-year average of 16.4. Still, the bullish runs this year have made it appear that a bearish correction should persist.