Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

brownsfan019

Website load time

James - one idea that comes to mind is the amount of 'stuff' on the main forums page. I know it's a fine line with having a good looking site and having items that can slow down load time, but that's my best guess. I am by no means a pro at website design, etc.

Yea.. definitely to make some changes to that. I disabled a search feature that used to appear at the bottom of the forums. Hopefully that will save up on the server load. I will look into what else I can eliminate. My apologies for this.

Good to hear browns. I do run a dedicated server so the load should be alot better. Also I managed to disable some of the unnecessary features on the site. This might of done it.

Thanks for the follow up.