Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

marketsniper

Beta Testers Wanted for New Trading System

Hi,

Who would like to be a beta tester for a new system where you would get our trading signals for the S&P future by e-mail?

I am not just looking for freebie hunters but interested people who would provide

real feedback and provide some testimonials before we go live in a couple of weeks.

Our system is generating around 5 to 8 signals per months when it spots a high probability trading opportunity and sends them out by e-mail.

I don't want to mention the name here in the post because then it might be misinterpreted as advertising.

Let me just say this: We have been extremely successful with our signals for more than 1 year now.

On average 8 of 10 trades that our system makes are profitable.

This may sound too good to be true I must admit - but we have a track record of real trading with our system for more than 1 year now - not just back testing but real live trading of our signals. We will provide the full track record to anyone who is interested.

When we finally make available our system to the public in a couple of weeks we want to make sure everything runs smoothly and everyone is receiving our signals be mail on time. And of course we need some testimonials to put on our sales page.

Again, I am not advertising anything here - I am simply looking for some volunteers.

So if you are interested please drop me an e-mail at: betaprogram@futuretriggers.com

Thanks

Paul

Hi MightyMouse,

To answer your questions:

The system is based on a series of proprietary indicators / signals that we get from our software. Of course we cannot reveal our algorithm - but I guess this is understandable.

The benefit of the beta testing phase for us would be that we (like with any product) can see if people are satisfied with things such as

- number of signals they get

- the potential time gap between the signal and the e-mail they get (meaning if they have enough time to execute a trade based on it)

- the quality of our support in case people have questions

- the membership software / user, password handling etc.

The benefit for the test group would be that:

- They would get our market calls for 2 months basically for free

- Even after the test phase when we go live they will get the option to get a guaranteed membership at a rate that will be far below of what everybody else will be paying.

Thanks

Paul

After checking the link here is your first feedback for your own review (and while it may be harsh you should learn from this I hope).....

Having traders vet your ideas and provide feedback on makes sense....but

you cant find friends and family or different computers to test your payments system on? :roll eyes:

Also I am not so sure I would want to associate myself with some testimonial to people based on a small beta test, whereby for two months I saw a small subset of signals.

What would you like the testimonial to say "It looks like it might work, call me in a year,",

"I really think this could be a great system - but who really knows"

:2c:

I would be happy to have you send the signals to an email link, and then provide my personal review of them - so long as they were timely, made sense and you could actually profit from them. It would very much be unlikely it changes my trading style but always happy to help.

In order to do that properly, it would probably help to see a track record of the previous trades and a brief synopsis of what you are trying to achieve in terms of the rationale of the trades, and how much you risk and expect to return etc......otherwise they may just be considered guesses....which is probably not what you want.

send any correspondence to betatestreview@gmail.com

Edited by SIUYA

Hi again,

I would like to say thank you to everyone who started participating in the Beta Program.

(Sorry if I have missed any of you guys - some wrote to the e-mail, some had sent a PM)

It has been a big success so far.

As you could see we managed to get a whopping 20.5 point profit in the S&P future on the very first trade during the beta phase. And our indicators show that more of that is likely to come soon.

To all of you who helped us out during this pre-launch phase and provided valuable feedback: We won't forget you when we finally launch the full product:-)

Paul