Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

minoo

Facebook Thread for Analysis & Investment

From above this discussion my opinion is:

i am agree with you that now a day fan page has manupulating for like raise. most provably anyone use software.many fan page controlled by other. i give a example dipika parukon have some fan page.now my question is that which one is dipika parukon actual fan page.the new users are don't know that which is real

I am agree with you that now a day fan page has manupulting for like rais. most provably anyone use softwear.many fan page controlled by other. i give a example dipika parukon have some fan page.now my question is that which one is dipika parukon actual fan page.the new users are don't know that which is real

Facebook just reported its Q4 earnings!

The stock is up 5% and climbing on a beat on both the top and bottom line.

Here are the most important numbers:

Revenue: $5.84 billion vs analyst expectations of $5.37 billion

Adjusted EPS: $0.79 vs $0.68 expected

Monthly active users: 1.59 billion vs 1.58 billion expected

Daily active users: 934 million vs 1.04 billion expected

Facebook doesn't want to become the next LinkedIn which has plenty of users but little original content outside of someone automatically alerting you of their work anniversary which as a function always seemed pointless to me. Facebook also doesn't want to end up like Reddit. Reddit is nice for sharing third-party content on the web, but Facebook's competitive advantage is the connections users have on the social network.

If the prevalence of third party content and photos taken originally on another app such as Snapchat begin to outweigh original content, it diminishes the reason to use the app.

Facebook is looking to live video integration to get back on track when it comes to original video content. Live video is doing really well now, and Facebook has spotted this trend and is rolling with it rather than worrying too much responding to its declines. In this venue, Facebook faces competition from Periscope.

Facebook shows top celebrities getting millions of views on its live platform, but what would be really good is if there were stats released on the usage as then it would confirm it was doing excellently.

In my opinion, Periscope is something worth looking into.

Anyway, don't count out Facebook!