Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mysticforex

What Are You Watching Today ?

hmm there is BoJ monetary policy statement tomorrow...but cant find what time it will be...does anybody know?

Both the monetary policy statement and the overnight call rate are listed as tentative sometime after 6:30 pm EST.

qe hopes are gone..failed to pass 1.2750 3 times..

since this is not a trend following (according to my 4h system) trade, it will be an intra-day with a small target...

aud/nzd short is fine for long term though...imvho

eurusd21.jpg.86187bed656f24e74890ec2a7f203fd7.jpg

I would like to get this thread going so we could let each other know what pairs we are watching.

We can't watch all the pairs all the time. Sometimes I am following a pair so closely I become myopic and miss opportunities elsewhere.

You can be as in depth as you like, post charts ( not mandatory ), or just give a buy or sell bias. We all know how to read charts so we can figure the rest out for ourselves.

I have been following the AUD/USD for several weeks now. Scalping up and down within a range, that lately has been edging lower recently.

I agree- you cannot monitor more that 2-3 charts at the same time. So what do you do in order to avoid missing good trades? Well, first of all you need to understand that you cannot take all of the trades and you will probably miss the majority of them. I trade on the daily chart only so I analyze all of the pairs on the night before and set the orders on the potential trades, so I won't miss them even if I am not available. It is harder to implement when making intraday trading, and you got to trade with more traders that can monitor the markets. You can do it in facebook groups, forums, chat etc…

seems like eur/usd will hold above 1.2440 till end on this week end...headlines are too pesimistic and expectations are low, the pair is not falling like rock..that's weird...

maybe its because of eu summit, end of the quarter, month etc?

...USD/THB--> anywhere near 30 is good for opening a long

still looks good for very long term investment...

converted approx %60 of my cash from thb to usd since that post...no leverage...

usdthb12j.thumb.jpg.a287c70e9fa5c74649ee029fc89150df.jpg