Welcome to the new Traders Laboratory! Please bear with us as we finish the migration over the next few days. If you find any issues, want to leave feedback, get in touch with us, or offer suggestions please post to the Support forum here.

• Welcome Guests

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at Traders Laboratory such as interacting with members, access to all forums, downloading attachments, and eligibility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE Traders Laboratory account here.

Mysticforex

What Are You Watching Today ?

MightyMouse.

In the past when I was confident in my analysis, I would scale in big time.

My government's attempt to protect me from myself ( FIFO ) required I make a tactical change in my trading.

MightyMouse.

In the past when I was confident in my analysis, I would scale in big time.

My government's attempt to protect me from myself ( FIFO ) required I make a tactical change in my trading.

Mystic,

Curious to see if you (or anyone else) saw anything special with AUD.USD surge at the last 15 minutes of US cash close. It had been rangebound most of the day until then. I'm trying to understand more about AUD.USD behavior.

CYP

Mystic,

Curious to see if you (or anyone else) saw anything special with AUD.USD surge at the last 15 minutes of US cash close. It had been rangebound most of the day until then. I'm trying to understand more about AUD.USD behavior.

CYP

As I posted earlier in the thread, I would not be looking to short A/u on Fri because I did not like the look of thurs Daily candle.

As to why that happenend? I do not know. I only act or react to what I see on my charts.

thanks to aud in deed ;) being so weak atm is giving nice opportunities

today jpy looks heavy...gbp as well, there is data release in around 45mins though.

eur/gbp looks like it is going to try 0.84..wondering is UK data is so bad.

gbp/jpy daily chart possible top is in maybe? yesterday's candle looks interesting.

gold found support at 1674, if it can pass 1685, it may go for 1703.

usd/chf below 0.90 means free fall.

just my thoughts...

I think usd/cad and aud/usd are more predictable atm, for me at least...

Normally I dont read other peoples views (personal preference) and stumbled on this and laughed - normally I would agree with you, however while trying to automate stuff its these two which are giving the most problems without radically over tweaking/optimizing things :crap::crap::crap::crap::crap::crap::crap::crap:

where as the EURUSD works reasonably well. :angry::doh::doh: :angry:

and yes the EURAUD has been the winner.

:roll eyes

thanks

Normally I dont read other peoples views (personal preference) and stumbled on this and laughed - normally I would agree with you, however while trying to automate stuff its these two which are giving the most problems without radically over tweaking/optimizing things :crap::crap::crap::crap::crap::crap::crap::crap:

where as the EURUSD works reasonably well. :angry::doh::doh: :angry:

and yes the EURAUD has been the winner.

:roll eyes

thanks

You are absolutely right in deed :rofl:

For me it was eur/gbp and usd/cad.

Anyway I was referring to manual trading and the current time frame :) For now usd/cad is trapped in a tight range and aud is falling like a rock (slowdown in china, rate cut possibility and being overbought not only against usd but eur and cad as well).

GBP/USD trade...closing 2/3 for 40 pips...going to lower s/l to be and t/p to 1.5940

I am not too greedy when trading against the trend :roll eyes:

tp level was reached, maybe we can see a bounce now, and get back to 1.5940...

anyway no more trade today, time to get some nice sleep.